[✅] Using a checkmark in your title

I mean, you did suggest we heavily nerf all DPS in the game. As a serious non sarcastic proposal.

I’m just looking to do nerfs/role changes on 2 unpopular heroes, and a handful of other ability changes that aren’t even really relevant outside of Masters/GM.

Quality over quantity my friend

4 Likes

[ :white_check_mark: ] IDK man, its just sounds like appeasing the problem instead of solving it. As if they matter more than the mains of those heroes you want nerfed.

2 Likes

More like the “path of least resistance”, that would also offend the fewest amount of players.

Brain surgery with a scapel, not Brain surgery with a meat cleaver.

1 Like

I’m not sure what the illness is in this analogy, because this doesnt cure any illness. I just want to know what you think the illness is. IMO its the obscene burst damage.

Which is mostly just Hanzo.
Ending the Hanzo Hypocrisy

Then what do anti dive healers have to do with that?

Because nerfing Hanzo isn’t enough to bring in a Dive meta, but it helps.

Especially since a Hammond+AnchorTank based “Dive” isn’t quite the same as making Winston and D.va get used.

that doesnt answer the question. What illness does dive solve?

Frees up the devs to do substantial buffs to AnchorTanks, without causing DoubleBarrier.

Granted, my preference is towards more Orisa and Sigma barriers, but they could go along with their BlizzCon changes instead.

Because if you had barrierHPs at 800 700 600 even at those lower stakes, it would still end up as a DoubleBarrier.

On the contrary, I think every thread title should have an emoji.

4 Likes

So you want dive to be good as a counter to double barrier, right? Then lets nerf Mcree flash, Ana sleep, reaper in general, hook… Why Bap and Brig who keep being nerfed already? Oh yeah, becasue nobody likes them

Thing is those can all be blocked by Defense Matrix.

Now if Brig and Bap could be blocked by Defense Matrix… well I have a post that’s exactly that…

Do it, your posts are more reasonable than most on here

1 Like

Why not?

1 Like

GF at least tries to promote positive change, propose new solutions, and share them for discussion. That’s literally the opposite of forum toxic.

:ballot_box_with_check: worth more than 1/2 their dev team.

3 Likes

I have a slight dislike for people who have some ‘emoji signature’ in all their topic titles. I can think of another person who also used to do that.

1 Like

:lock: This thread has been locked for emojiphobia.

3 Likes

He talks a lot but he doesn’t say much.

1 Like

I know someone used put a :lock: emoji at the start of their threads so people would come and see why they’re “locked”

3 Likes