✅ #1 Thing Overwatch needs now

#1 thing Overwatch Needs now,
Is a BackFill+MatchReset if you get a Leaver in the first 45sec of Competitive.

Waiting in a long queue is unfortunate.
Doing it twice in a row, is really demoralizing.

2 Likes

They need to do something about this situation.

Don’t they pause the game in OWL when there is a dc? Idk why they can’t add a one minute pause to allow the player to come back in so the other team doesn’t get free obj time. In my experience this is what most leavers are.

1 Like

Well the first 30sec is usually just picking a hero. So I kinda doubt that.

I’m mostly looking at AFKers and people who leave intentionally during that same time.

1 Like

I have been disconnected at the select your hero phase before. I can count the numbers of times I have dc a comp game almost on one hand, but still. I think a lot of them are probably just disconnects and people who were afk

Yeah it kinda stinks they kick everyone out for just one afker. Idk why they can’t just reset the match back to the hero selection screen to wait for one person to join lol. What we have now seems so incredibly inefficient. I’m no dev so maybe there’s some weird technical thing in there way? Hopefully OW 2 can fix it maybe…

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about the people that get stuck at initial hero select, then booted.

If you look at how they can now patch really quick, it often just takes a change of mind, just to realize simple benefits.

It’s not a technical hurdle.

2 Likes