★New offical patch notes (Hanzo and Mccree buffs, Ball nerf)

I love how he can’t even be played like a displacing wrecking all anymore. One of my favorite parts of bal was twirling on archways as a wreckingball. The devs are demanding he be played like fat tracer.

4 Likes

My General Thoughts:

• No changes to AOE healing
  • Burst damage buffed instead of nerfed (RIP tanks even more I guess)
  • No changes to CC
  • Unneeded Cass buff
  • Spin to win removal is good but ultimately irrelevent to balance
1 Like

Streamers already want it to be removed.

Wont probably go through, unlucky.

I think this just shows that the balance team really does like to play favorites with specific heroes for some reason.

3 Likes

Spin to win isn’t meant to win but stall.

And there times where a hammond can effectively stall for so long, enemy can come back to regroup and take the point.

The Cassidy one was.
Multiple times even.
It was also each time disliked.

The devs have added it nevertheless.

Incompetence at it’s finest.

3 Likes

Overwatch healers can heal 300 hp in a second and Rein is sluggish. This damage will make securing a kill easier.

1 Like

Wait… this went straight to live? WHAT? That explains why it didnt show up in the patch notes site… what the actual…

Can’t wait for spamzo spam from around corners from mile away and not being able to see what is actually killing you.

Sniper with ohko arrows and infinite range should not be able to abuse trigonometry too, when the only real counter to his spam is hard cover.

What are they thinking? Oh wait they aren’t.

9 Likes

paHAHAHAHAHAHA
It only keeps getting worse
Already uninstalling this :poop:

:wave:t2: :wave:t2: :wave:t2:

3 Likes

the rein change is flabbergasting too. they really want everyone to demand rein or throw huh lol. i mean its not like he has the most pick rate across most ranks on overbuff

1 Like

and its not even reduced damage…I would be fine with it bouncing if it was like 50% damage

1 Like

This is why we should always be cautious with the “joke” patches cause something is gonna make it through.

4 Likes

God. Dammit.

The casual 350 dmg bouncing around corners which can headshot with no damage falloff. Haha…

7 Likes

Actually considering uninstalling right now. Unironically I have not wanted to not play Overwatch this badly in years. This is so hilariously out of touch

4 Likes

I was like “Meh, might as well try the hanzo changes for fun in Experimental” I legit dont want to queue…

1 Like

All I need to do now is use my moira orb bouncing strats to get the cheesiest kills by spamming E into a wall and I never even have to see my opponent anymore.

If a team can’t deal with a large ball spinning in a predictable circle I say that’s on them, not Hamster or his perfectly fine as it was balance

5 Likes

That’s what happens when they nerf 5 times in a single year Ball, make their spawn rollouts BORING, and now they make the hero LAME.
Also while extremely OVERBUFFING DPS HEROES THAT WERE ALREADY DOMINATING ACROSS ALL RANKS while other heroes like Reaper ARE LEFT IN THE DUST TO ROT JUST LIKE THIS GAME CYA ALL

Keep wondering why NOBODY plays tank, WHY IS IT???
Certainly if this is the “Hopium” Overwatch content creators were aboard, it’s the biggest :poop: news I’ve seen In my whole gaming life.
Overwatch 2 won’t save :poop: and tanking will be EVEN MORE MISERABLE than it is now.

7 Likes