“The shop is currently unavailable please try again later”
I have:

1. Uninstalled reinstalled
  2. Scanned and Repaired
  3. Have no ongoing merges
  4. Correctly set my timezone
  5. Logged out and back in
  6. Restarted my PC.
    Nothing seems to get the shop to work. Before this, the shop was available, but it would never refresh i.e. it would say “A few mintues before refresh” or something like that, and It did that for the rest of the season.

Related: Legacy credits also don’t work

1 Like

I have the same problem right now did you ever find a fix?

Are you using the steam client?

My shop is available for me to look at but it has been stuck on the one punch crossover skins since they came out. I also have done all of those solutions you mentioned as well but nothing is working. It’s been like this for nearly a year now.
I uninstalled the game for about 6 months because I stopped playing and came back forgetting I had this bug going on.
When I click on a bundle or pack it’ll show all the contents and sometimes the price, but most the time it’ll just say “requesting price…”

I just want to be able to buy skins again…

If the issue is that your shop is stuck, not that you can’t make purchases, then you can try waiting a few minutes before advancing to the store page. Another user claimed that worked for them.

Open Overwatch wait 5 mins, watch a vid or something.

Go to the store.

This quite doesn’t make sense… However it worked? I’ve been dealing with this for like a very long time… Absolutely crazy how simple of a fix.

Edit: It did let me purchase too, so I somehow got the skins they were offering a while ago, so that’s cool too!

1 Like

Whoo! Good to hear!

The claim behind the fix is that your game is actually loading behind-the-scenes.

If you just click through straight to the store, nothing has loaded yet and it just gives you the previous selection that was created.
If you wait, it has time to load, thus fixing the issue.

I don’t think it makes too much sense, myself, even knowing the logic, but if it works, it works!

1 Like