‘Mythic’ Weapons shouldn’t be any more than 40 prisms

Flourishes are free on all weapons for all heroes.

The weapon WITH the glowey stuff is 30 Prisms, so you can get a base Mythic Skin AND a base Mythic Weapon for the same Battle-Pass.

The ‘send them to Hell’ kill thing is an extra 10 Prisms.

It doesn’t even have any customisation, at all, the whole God damn point of a Mythic Skin.

80 bloody Prisms for that…it’s just a stick and a lump, it looks like a dirty shovel.

4 Likes

They shouldn’t be more than 10 prisms if the price is a dollar per prism lol

2 Likes

Wouldn’t that be nice. I think the one excuse that can be made is at least you can see the damn thing.

Still overpriced as all Hell. I don’t care if Apex is selling £300 heirlooms, that’s not an excuse for Blizzard to stoop to their level.

3 Likes

Want to know what’s extra scummy?

I BET YOU this was ready at the start of the season when people were ready to earn another 80 prisms. I reckon they purposefully released this halfway through the season so that people who have already spent their prisms on the mythic skin are now forced to buy this $60 package out of FOMO.

I could not believe it when I noticed that the bundle in the store ONLY GIVES YOU THE BASE weapon. Want all the visual effects? That’s another $37 please. So freakin’ scummy. They’re nickel and diming everyone at EVERY possible turn. It’s grotesque.

Absolutely disgraceful, but I should expect nothing less Blizzard.

3 Likes