Can't log in to Overwatch, can log in to battle.net

I’m having issues atm also; in New Zealand on PS4.

last week it was us east https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/are-servers-down/688910 lasted about 15 minutes. but it wasnt account specific, as looking-glass was unreachable during that time period too!

It happens randomly, sometimes it prevents me from logging in and after a while it login normally.

this was 16hrs ago when i COULD log in. But now i can’t WTF this issue still going on? goddamit. This is a joke. All i wanted to do was play some SALT now i can;t even do that!!!why can other people play yet i can’t log in???

yeah. you search on google it says no server issues??? DAFQ??

Good morning folks!

I don’t have any significant updates to share this morning but I did want to comment that the matter continues to be worked on. The processes to update account information need to complete for each account, and the engineers are identifying areas that can be improved on to speed up the changes.

This is not related to your region, your internet provider, or your game client. You don’t need to take any action yourselves.

If I receive any new information today, I’ll be back to provide an update.

So ever since this happened, now most of my skins are reset to default and some voice lines, emotes etc are no longer equipped. do i have to go through every hero to fix it myself or will it be reset to how it was before?

Odd, that’s not something I encountered with my account after this :confused:

You’ll need to reselect the unlocks that you want equipped, sorry!

I’ve seen it mentioned a few times by other people here and on reddit as well! Thats a bummer, but thank you anyway

This is still happening for me, I’ve tried everything from changing IP, restarting pc, uninstalling overwatch and battle net launcher. Nothing is working it’s been like this for 8 days now. Im beginning to shake

any new updates so far? still cant login.

bobthelog and doinkz,

If you’re experiencing login issues and the normal connection troubleshooting isn’t helping please go ahead and submit a ticket.

With the recent account migrations in preparation for Overwatch 2 we are investigating any reports of issues where the account itself is unable to log into the game. Customer Support can assist with verifying if the login issue is an account-level problem, rather than a technical one. These should be rare, but if you suspect the account itself may have an issue please contact us via ticket.

Thanks!

I got logged out of my account and I don’t remember my password so I made a new account but when im on the loading screen on overwatch it asked for my overwatch license so i typed it in and it said i still needed to log on and if i did type it, it would say connecting and this would take for about 10-20 minutes then after that it just takes me back to the log in form.

I did logged a ticket and was told that it is indeed an account issue and was told to refer to this thread for updates as comms will be updated using this thread.

I’m having the same problem, can’t even open the Battle.net. Already submitted a ticket. From Spain, if that matters.

EDIT: Fixed itself after an hour or so.

Been having this issue for a week now I think. Submitted a ticket 2 days ago and haven’t received a reply yet

had this for two days now. the solution seems to be to wait it seems like? I redownloaded the driver as that was one of the support claims for the error code it gave me. didn’t seem to help. Though it says the Battle App is Asleep which is odd. anyone else getting that? I wish this post was up there as something I could read and click on to know others were having the same issue. I was getting ready to uninstall and reinstall.
get this error:
Whoops! Looks like something broke or crashed. Please try restarting the Battle.net app. If that doesn’t work, try restarting your computer.

Battle.net Agent Went to Sleep
BLZBNTBNA00000005

thank you, i wish this was front and center options when the error code kicks off instead of the other options was about to reinstall the drivers again or uninstall overwatch. thank you for your work. nothing still works but, will wait it out it seems.

Has anyone actually managed to fix this in the meantime? Been locked out of the game since the 13th, and I doubt I’d get any fixes now before OW2 comes out. While friends accounts work on the same pc, mine just doesn’t seem to be connecting at all.

1 Like

Mine still isn’t working, been happening for about 2 weeks, trying to go through support. Just hoping my account will actually merge and let me play when ow2 comes out

1 Like