Can't log in to Overwatch, can log in to battle.net

virginia, just be patient it should work

It’s so wonderful this new era of communication we have with the dev team…

Seriously though isn’t it great how they take down a significant number of accounts without letting the community know before hand? No communication at all on current back end work, just constant leavers in games due to people being forcibly logged out and constant issues logging in.

I’m sorry but this absolutely unacceptable. The OW team has rendered the game completely unplayable tonight and not a single heads up was given to the community at all. No wonder this game is dying. Those of us who are still playing this on the regular deserve better than this.

6 Likes

If you want the deadline, you want the pain.

Are they going to refund the lost SR for the comp games we got ejected from? This is kind of ridiculous… Suffered an hour long suspension and lost about 100 SR combined because of this.

Hey its the Virginia gang, Verizon though able to login but constantly getting kicked out

Same here, Netherlands EU servers…

I lost SR and got suspended from comp.

1 Like

Unable to join the game. Consistently tries to join, then I am greeted with the loop of logging in to logging in once again… I am assuming it will be fixed as soon as possible but I don’t have all night…

Having the same issue. Verizon in Northern Virginia. relieved I’m not alone. I was playing fine earlier today ;v;

lol virginia represent

1 Like

Still stuck on not being able to open the game, just cancels and has the “enter email and password” screen. Please please dude I don’t have all night

Same here, I wanted to play before I go to bed. This sucks. :cry:

woo, it’s not just me!

welcome to the club :’)

Unable to login too, the devs should communicate the “Maintenance” beforehand, just wasting time trying to log in.

Whelp still nothing nor any ETA’s
Guess im hopping back to paladins, at least their shizzle works.

It’s finally working on my end. Will update if anything changes.

Yep couldnt login on my main but my alt logged just fine… weird

Everything seems to be working fine on my side again.

REALLY… I thought I was having issues because I was on hotel wifi. That’s good to know.