Your Ai is useless

We had a murky DC all game and the murky stayed mounter all game never attack or helped with anything.

Blizzard, either give us loss forgiven every single time someone is DCed at the end of game and BAN THEM from playing for a Week. Or hire an actual talented coder to fix your idiocy. I swear the Ai is worse than it has ever been, You used to at least be able to win a game with an AI, now you automatically lose.

Whoever made this Ai Should be fired and publicly shamed.

In fact, if I participated in the creation of the Ai, I would feel so much shame that I thought this was good enough to release on Live.

SHAME!

4 Likes

Then ping on him…

1 Like

That’s the thing, he was pinged and stood there on his mount while we cleared the camp

1 Like

The AI is even worse than before. They’re so concerned with following you that they never actually do anything. You have to bring them to about 2 steps from whatever you want them to attack or they just sit there.

Oh and if you die with an AI following you it immediately abandons the fight and tries to run back to the base, ignoring everything happening around it. It won’t even defend itself.

1 Like

If you want to give the dev working on this some constructive feedback you would be better to post here:

TBH, the time for constructive feedback is past. Now We want a hanging…
*Insertt angry mob with torches and pitchforks

They should put the ai is bad in the patch notes. That way its our fault for not reading them.

Well yeah, thats because you didnt ReAd ThE pAtCh NoTeS.

This is why i laugh at you people