You were removed from lobby due to inactivity

The amount of people freeking out over inactivity punishment is amazing. Goes to show how badly the community decayed.

Itā€™s sad you donā€™t even understandā€¦ No wonder games are so horrible these days. This is the type of people us normal people have to deal with.

Crazy. Thanks. I havenā€™t seen anyone run out the clock as last pick with invalid hover in months, last I checked it randomed you (saw it happen twice), but Iā€™ll trust the blue post.

1 Like

Iā€™m very sure it did used to random you also.

I think they changed it because they found/believe that it is less frustrating to requeue instead of play with someone who probably will leave and if they stay, is likely to not know how to play the hero they were selected. If that was their reasoning, I agree with it.

1 Like

No idea who you or nor do i care about you. Bye bye

You are 100% right, they did do random picks when no pick/invalid pick. But IMO, random pick is far, far worse than just stopping the game at draft. If you randomly get a hero thatā€™s hard countered by the enemy team, or a hero you canā€™t play, you may as well AFK for the rest of the game.

Yes, this change is undocumented, but it is a good change.

1 Like

Never once understood why people post things like this. If you donā€™t care, donā€™t post. Look and move on, like everyone else who actually donā€™t care.

Sometimes it does, it did to me recently.
Though theyā€™ve been refunding me the points they took away.

People need to learn that 99.9% of the internet does not care what you do on it. You want to leave go for it. In a day from now you wont remember who this is or this post.