Will the Devs Ever Address the Issue of Kerrigan?

I agree with everything you’ve said. I just like to play Kerrigan, and never really got into Alarak. :frowning:

I guess I’m more of a masochist than a sadist. Ba dum tsss.

2 Likes

Sorry but I thought 8% with 86 Heroes to choose from is not bad.

Your claim was that she’s bad and only low leagues (or against low ranks?) can have success with her. I proved that wrong and now the problem is her popularity. “Low”, so she needs a rework.
So anything even lower needs a rework quicker, right? Like Kharazim, Hammer, Cassia, Malganis, Samuro, Blaze. Because these Heroes are worse, right?

And popularity is weird. The devs recently said that Ana (the most popular Healer) is overshadowed by other Healers.

Maybe Kerrigan could be more successful (with Anduin) but ppl like to play others more. From Melee Assassins she’s the 5th most popular. Basically all the more popular MAs have escape or can be played “from range”. Because in this meta, being at melee is not good.
Garrosh, Junkrat, both the KTs, Arthas, Maiev, Stitches, Diablo, Mura and a lot of other Heroes make their job harder. Because of these, ppl don’t want to be melee (like it ever was popular unless it’s so broken even plebs can enjoy it).

And you never actually argued, just claimed and got angry when ppl pointed out that your reasoning is flawed.

(And Probius is actually really strong indeed, just super squishy.)

1 Like