Who wears the pants here?

False. Those are BeachPants

3 Likes

I’m not even sure if i’m wearing pants at all >-<

7 Likes

Okay, see there’s one issue here, if we use the term underpants as an interchangeable term for underwear, it’s still a speedo and a speedo is designed to be worn as beach wear, not under something.

So categorically, naw, a speedo aint underpants unless you really stretch it and try to call a speedo underpants.

This moment of meaningless semantics was brought to you by the same idiots who decided storing fireworks beside a huge cache of sodium nitrate in a city center port was a great idea!

1 Like

Underwear could be anything since it does not use the word pants in the name. Once they are worn under the pants, they become underpants.

Technically, Speedo is the name of the company that makes the product.

Also, what is stopping you from wearing your speedo’s (AKA Grape Smugglers) under your pants? This also technically makes your “speedos” underpants. Since the word underpants has the word pants in the name, they are considered pants.

It sure was pretty to watch though! I wore my AsbestosPants that night!

DankTemplar click here

You know I’m just having fun, right? You can play along if you’d like :slight_smile:

2 Likes

what if I’m using pants but that’s actually a secret?

2 Likes

SecretPants, that’s fine. You don’t have to tell anyone. Typically used for missions of the impossible kind or guarding a VIP.

1 Like

Of course I know you’re having fun lol

I’ve got nothing though, you’ve officially out stupid’d stupid haha. Cheers mate!

1 Like

I’m glad :grin: Lol, your response was pretty convincing. So I wasn’t sure, it’s why I asked. Now I can safely wear my HappyPants. I’ll lend you my SillyPants if you need inspiration. :wink:

If you’ve made this account just for this thread, I’ll have to put on my HonoredPants for the occasion.

2 Likes

Real players wears no pants.

Commando is the best way to play hots.

3 Likes

Oh no that would be too convenient :smile: I have been playing for two years or so now and this was the first name that popped up when I made an account!

1 Like

You know, when you use Blizzard random name generator and find the name so hilarious rofl, you end up keeping that name. :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

You better, you know, buy me dinner first or something!

To be fair, he absolutely is.

2 Likes

If real players wear no pants but wear CommandoPants, are they Real Commando Players? :upside_down_face:

Then you my friend are currently wearing DestinyPants.

Wow. You brought something to my attention that was not my intention. And for that, I’ll buy you dinner first and be sure to wear my DinnerPants.

Had to let people participate before I post again… So I will EDIT this instead.

EDIT:

Yeah, I finally found you!

You were a lot harder to find than

4 Likes

lolol it’s nice to have a family

3 Likes

WildPants

Certainly wild.

Protoss, highly advanced, spacefaring race with immense technological knowledge.

Still wearing loin clothes

hanging from their faces

1 Like

Thing is, there is NOTHING behind them! What are they really hiding?!?!?

Actually Protoss need light for nutrition

Would this make them plants?

Sentient plant creatures from PLAAAAAANET X
Or should I say PAAAANTLESS X

1 Like

PlantPants certainly make sense. We already have hemp made cloth.

MightyPants will need some understanding and patience.

GoldenPants, that is a really long sentence.

1 Like