Who are your most played heroes THIS SEASON?

I was looking at my hero statistics and started wondering how I’ve performed this season, and I found something curious:
Out of 880 games this season, I’ve played Nova in 88 games (48:40 = 54,5% win rate), Anduin in 79 games (49:30 = 62% win rate), Brightwing in 30 games (19:11 = 63,3% win rate), and I have less than 20 games with the rest of the heroes.
Usually I claim that I don’t main any hero, but I guess I’ve been fooling myself.

I also discovered that I’m 0:9 with Alarak this season :frowning: and 0:4 with Cassia. But I’m also 7:1 with Ragnaros.
Currently my Alarak is my poorest hero with 6:23 (20,7% win rate), and this season didn’t help him at all :stuck_out_tongue:

My win rate for the season is 53,3% tho.

I’m looking at QM, UR and SL matches, not including vs AI and brawls.

EDIT: Okay, I went 1:5 with Cassia and 1:10 with Alarak, just so they don’t stay at this 0% win rate xD

1 Like

Zagara with a 62.2% winrate on her and most played too and my winrate this season with SL QM UR = 55.5%

This season, this is my best boy.

I still play a lot of other tanks and bruisers, with the occasional healer or assassin thrown in, but any time the enemy team is foolish enough to let him through, I go with the beetle.

Although my win rate on him is strong but not spectacular, my KDA on him is absolutely insane for a main tank. I know Blizz has been nerfing him slightly almost every balance patch, but in my opinion, he is still busted OP.

1 Like

NICe AbUsE Op HeRo

I said it before, Nova best support.

1 Like

Let everyone else fight over picking or banning Diablo, I am perfectly happy showing them the error of their ways.

Feel the venom of Nerub!

1 Like

I’ve had a much shorter season than usual, but for some reason Ragnaros is my best at around 60% over 52 games with him.

Yall smoking, ETC has the highest winrate right now nerf plox xd

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/573174356478525452/602071520663044097/Screenshot2019-07-20_11_33_36.jpg

Despite my worries about the most recent rework, my winrate is at an all time high since it took effect. :thinking:

1 Like

I know I’m in the minority here but I think this version on Chromie is really strong. Her utility is nuts now. I really like the way she can deal damage and zone areas. I know she’s not the super fun blow everything up hero she was before but I’m happy with where she is now.

I’ve only done my Storm League placements but I’m pretty sure my number one hero is Lunara with 3-0. She’s very versatile and many people don’t know how to counter her so my 3 games with her were fairly smooth stomps.

1 Like

I got Kerri with 65,6 % winrate this season in qm.

Yeah, Chromie is a lot more consistent now. She used to be a feast or famine hero, who could either blow up the enemy team, either be useless, unless played by Narha, who was constantly blowing up the enemy team :smiley:
Before the rework I had ~30-35% win rate with Chromie (she was fun to play, so I was playing her, even if I wasn’t winning a lot), and after the rework, my win rate is over 60% :stuck_out_tongue:

Hero Level Played (Season) Win% (Season) Server
Guldan L87 51 51 US Central
Jaina L29 24 75 US Central
Sonya L46 23 52 US Central
Morales L18 16 50 US Central

related thread:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/heroes/t/who-are-your-mains-gathering-stats/22945/41?u=morogoth-1321

1 Like

Hmm… I win some games, I lose some games - 53% win rate. I win some more, I lose some more - 53%. I win games, lose games - 53%… been stuck there for a while xD