Who are your mains ? (CLOSED ! )

It will be quite interesting to see the result (too lazy to skim through all the posts myself :wink:).

1 Like

That will all be done today !

Ill have to adapt some data since not everyone gave the data the same way but it should be interesting still ! :+1:

1 Like

This is last minute but I will throw mine in here, if you already started compiling donā€™t worry about it.

Mains:
Jaina - 53
Sylvanas - 40
Li Ming - 36
Nova - 27 (I donā€™t play her as much anymore)

Replacements:
Ana - 23

Game Modes:
AI, UR, SL
(Some QM, and only 3 brawls a week)

Server: NA

2 Likes

I havent started yet , but could you mention the reason for nova ?

I play more draft modes, so I usually fill heal or bruiser. I still play her for fun, but I play Ana way more now.

EDIT: To clarify nothing to do with reworks or loss of interest, itā€™s more of a practicality issue

1 Like

Mains:
Abathur : 48
Gazlowe: 27
Uther: 31
Jaina: 26

Game mode : All

Server : NA

I tend to play all heroes, and havenā€™t played some of those as much recently. But theyā€™re my highest level, and thereā€™s no real reason I havenā€™t been playing them as much, just need variety.

1 Like

Mains:
Genji : 582
Kaelā€™Thas : 89
Malthael : 74 ( stopped / rework )
Alarak : 55

Replacements :
For Malthael, Imperius 32

Game modes : QM / Storm League

Server : West Coast US

Away from PC, older screenshot:

4 Likes

KAEL
PROBE
DVA
(All over 100 for ranked)
MAIEV

2 Likes

Bruh thatā€™s some dedication.

2 Likes
3 Likes

I play on 2 accounts so im not sure about the levels.

forgot to ask youā€™re EU right? wuts your btag?

Iā€™m east coast NA sadly :sob: my battle tag is Random#13111. I donā€™t have access to wifi at home though and donā€™t know when Iā€™ll get it which is why Iā€™m more active on the forums.

1 Like

NA player? if so i play in NA too so np! have normal ping in NA as in EU never laags there as if iā€™m in EU thatā€™s fine just pm me whenever you can play

1 Like

My heroes with the most games/wins is not indicative of my ranking roster anymore. So, while youā€™d find Tracer, Cassia, and Valeera on there, I stopped playing them in ranked when they were all gutted with nerfs. Thereā€™s better picks for what they do in every regard.

Okay Iā€™m gonna limit myself to like 5 heroes

• Samuro
  • Chen
  • Junkrat
  • Tychus
  • Deckard
  • Morales
  • Aba

1, 2, 3ā€¦ ā€¦5, yep

I also play a lot of other melee, healers and bruisers but Iā€™m trying to keep it down for matching everyone else. I can honestly flex pretty far

2 Likes

hi everyone !
i went through all the data that everyone provided, and im compiling them now, i will be posting them in a new thread so it will likely be easier for everyone to see rather than scrolling up or down depending how how many comments are after it.

keep an eye for that post it , should be there soon :slight_smile:

EDIT : THE RESULTS ARE UP ! ( post is " Mains of the Forum " )

EDIT 2 :
I guess we are reopening the threat now

All new players who havent submitted the data can still do it if they want and ill compile the data afterward ( on the weekend )

• Top most 4 played characters with their levels
  • add any hero that had replaced one of the innitial 4 and a quick reason why it took its place .
  • game mode you usually play ( vs ai , qm , ur , sl , B )
  • servers. ( americas , europe , asia )
2 Likes

I forgot to reply :cry:

Tyrande Jaina ana and aba
Eu, SL and qm. Dont know the levels

1 Like

Approximate works , worst case you can alway correct it at a later time :+1:

Mains

1. Sonya - Level 32
  2. Uther - Level 63
  3. Falstad - Level 33
  4. Jaina - Level 41

Former Mains:

1. Valla - Level 29
    Sheā€™s not as strong as she used to be and I learned to play other heroes.

2. Abathur - Level 42
    I just donā€™t think that I get the value out of him with the amount of time I put into him.

3. Rehgar - Level 36
    I still play him from time to time. I used to play the healer role for a group of friends but they quit playing and I wanted to play other roles.

Game mode: UR, QM
Server: NA

2 Likes