When you play vs AI during evening or night

you usually play vs beginner and recruit AI’s

OR

you play with one veteran AI and rest Elite AI’s.

You can’t customize each AI level like that in a normal Ai game if thats what you are talking about. You can in custom mode but you won’t get quest or gold or xp there.
I forget where my AI level is at other then it’s not on elite cause the bots stop working and start acting dumb that high…unless it’s been fixed but I don’t know.

Always Elite. Anything less is a joke and even now Elite AI is a joke after the recent patches.

3 Likes

Any decent player should never bother with veteran AI. Elite AI is still significantly weaker than players are. And that was even the case before they messed them up.

My advice is this. If you are new to the game and learning a hero, or a map or both then tone down the enemy strength. take recruit AI till you are comfortable with how a hero plays.

Learn the map without worrying about how strong the enemy is.

Turn it up as your comfort with the map and the hero mechanics grows. Especially if you don’t understand the maps.

1 Like

You would be surprised just how bad some players are… Nearly lost to Elite the other day because of suicidal human allies against a wombo combo comp of AI.

1 Like

Thats why i said ‘decent player’.

I know how bad some players are, but those players would very likely also just go to adept, or think they are still good enough for PvP to begin with. Players that go to vs AI are more likely players that know they arent playing at an optimal state. And yes, there are still some bad ones there.