When will you bring back the PVE brawls?

I am missing these two PVE brawls Escape From Braxis and Deadman's Stand . When will you bring them back?
I would like to suggest you to make it as adventure mode like Hearthstone did. I can play the adventure mode in Hearthstone at any time.

Just found I have post another thread before, but no official response.

1 Like

I wish they’d brought these back.

You can still play Deadman’s Stand and Escape from Braxis as single player adventures.

Here is a tutorial from September 2020 on how to do it.
You need a CASC extractor.

Note that these are not kept up to date with current game code. Things will be buggy. They are currently not dedicating developer resources to keeping old brawls up to date as it costs money.

2 Likes

Thanks for your information, have you tried the solution mentioned in post? single player mode, it would hard to do the task successfully.

Unfortunately not yet, but I was thinking of extracting the Pull Party brawl and trying that after inserting 9 bots in it. But as you said it’s quite an effort (and winning a brawl like Deadmans Stand alone without bots to help you is difficult).

Lunar Racing could also be a bit of fun even if playing only with 9 bots.

I have tried the solution and play the Escape from braxis with 4 ai player. However as other mentioned in reddit thread, the ai did not work as expected. The ai did not recognize the following command, just stand at fountain. Anyway, thanks very much.

I also found the trait task of Nazeebo did not work, only the e talent works for enemy hero.

1 Like

Ok, first of all amazing that you got it to work in the first place. Great job.

Though as expected, you encountered bugs. They are not too keen on ironing these Brawl bugs out, as it is fairly expensive in terms of developer resources.

From what I understood by reading developer posts, they would need to do this bugfixing every single time a new client version comes out. They can’t just copy+paste these old brawls into new clients or weird things will happen (like in your game, Nazeebo’s trait not working properly etc).

1 Like

It’s frustrated that the ai teammate di not work, I can not defeat the zerg alone.