Very Bizarre interaction between Kerrigan and Qhira

Amazing. I wonder what would have happened when it expired naturally?

1 Like

This is actually amazing. Blizzard recently disclosed a lot about Qhira’s development, and how that same situation used to happen all the time. They added the ministun, untargetable, and “breaks on Unstoppable” to her E just to prevent that from happening. Even after all that, I guess it’s still possible.

You should probably send the replay to the Bug Report section.

8 Likes

Please
Replay

Something like this must be shown to the people

10 Likes

I honestly have no idea how to put up replays. Mind you its not that interesting a game outside this one thing, we utterly curbstomped the other team.

If this is something that was common in development you may be able to find videos of similar interactions elsewhere.

3 Likes

Windows 10 has an inbuilt recording system.

Default:
WIN+G opens the gaming options
WIN+ALT+R starts recording and little popup shows on the right
Upload to youtube

Some Quira players have been placed outside of the play area due to similar interaction. You’re basically untouchable. But you have to hearth back to base.
(If it happens in ARAM you’re just screwed)

1 Like

Chen diving Chen used to do this too. I think they bug fixed that one though.

2 Likes

Go to your Heroes of the Storm data (should be in documents). Open Accounts, go the string of numbers, go to the second string of numbers, and go to replays. Your replays are all stored here. To figure out which is which, you can rename them in-game where you have better differentiating (player names, heroes, the map).

After that, check Bug Attachment Guidelines for how to report a bug.

very simple while your game is open do this. click on WATCH it’ll take you the replays then find the one you want to post and then click on Show in Folder it’ll take you the replays folder in your PC it’ll be marked for you that it’s the replay you selected on Show in Folder rather than let you figure it out by yourself.

and that’s all about it! after that you can either move the replay to discord server / message then click on download but don’t download it! it’ll open your browser asking you to download but only copy the link above and paste it in the forums and done! that way people can download the replay or you can also upload it to google drive.

and done!

7 Likes

These kind of interactions are very hard to prevent completely due to the step-lock nature of the game engine.

Oh no. This is working as intended.

This is quite possibly a WTF moment. :grin:

6 Likes

it reminds me of the 2 Chen’s who were dancing together lol

5 Likes

Good I miss that bug.

1 Like

it’s actually a cool thing to keep as it’s rather funny

1 Like

For anyone wondering what OP’s bug looks like, scroll the vid to 1:05.

It’s one of the oldest bugs in HotS. It looks hilarious. Apparently they never figured out a way to fix it within the game engine (though in this case, they did not spiral out of the map).

With perfect timing you can do it with various heroes who leap on each other, apparently even with Kerrigan + Qhira.

6 Likes

why did they not let them dance together and float what the heck is wrong with them. how unfunny of that illidan and falstad

3 Likes

post replay and say what minute is

1 Like

Send the replay to HeroesBugAttachments@blizzard.com in the title a brief description:

Qhira E- Kerrigan Q bad interaction

Then in the body decribe what happened and MOST IMPORTANT give the timestamp in the replay (mm:ss) of when the interaction occurred.

Attach the replay and send. Good catch