Upcomming Reddit AMA 16 July

rcw does that every post, maybe ask them.

They explicitly said one question per comment.

AMA stands for Ask Me Anything. Basically you ask the devs questions and you might get answers.

1 Like

That’s why I asked here.

If they aren’t gonna do it, I will think of something.

With that said, I will invite em here to the discussion.

1 Like

And as always, important issues affecting serious problems of the game shall be ignored, or blah blah blah … one water. How many years have we been waiting for the promised developers more than once the opening of the MMR …

Perhaps this means fixing things like the AI, MMR, MM, and maybe the long awaited Haunted Mines being fixed.

1 Like

Hoping for a proper balance patch today so there’s something interesting to ask them about, otherwise they’ll go through the same questions again and a lot of time will be spent on the removed weather anomaly.

Someone could ask how their biologist guy is doing and if he is still in good health, because somehow the AI is worst it has been in five years.

I expect that Trial Grounds will bring back. also Next hero is probably from StarCraft I thank that since Fenix no StarCraft heroes release here.

2 Likes

Well, they said they are removing anomalies and are going to focus on things like map updates, so maybe it can return? I expect a pretty big rework on it though.

2 Likes

Yeah people keep asking the same questions but also be like “whats your favorite pizza”
You can see that the people on reddit arent daily players but just are there for the AMA

2 Likes

I’m mostly satisfied with the state of the game. After Tassadar’s rework, D.va rework in progress, buffs for the vikings, map changes on the way and fort/tower changes and exp orbs I only curious if there are plans for a re-re-rework for Whitemane.

I blame much more the devs for choosing to answer those kind of question than many other really interesting and good questions tbh.

2 Likes

Yeah I agree, they answer mostly the easy questions. Many of them are easy to google, I usually scroll trough it and I see most attention goes to the amateur pro’s who basicly all ask questions about replays and many good questions about specific heroes gets ignored except for the “dva rework will come soon”

3 Likes

Planning to do so as usual.

7 Likes

Sure, but I think it’s really unlikely that much has changed since then. Even if they would’ve started the development on a new support hero since the last AMA it would be in such an early state that they wouldn’t mention it yet, since everything could still change. Remember that it takes them at least ~8 months to fully develop a hero and that support heroes usually “happen” when a hero doesn’t really fit any other category.

Yes, there are a lot of funny talents from disc priest that could work for Whitemane like evangelism or sin of the manys but instead we got guiding light as storm talent and a AA build…

Does your user name stand for Racing car winner?

Hope someone with Reddit account gonna ask if they have any plans for Grom Hellscream hero in 2020.

This 100x.

Why is AMA never on blizz OFFICIAL forums but on a third party site??

EDIT: I still hope they fill the hole in support heroes which is left after tassadars rework. I personally would give Uther shields instead of heals and put him in support. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

As a matter of fact … no. That would be way too creative for a username i came up with.

1 Like