'Undecided' Brawl Bug

Certain Brawls frequently end with a ‘Undecided’/‘Waiting for game results…’ screen, rather than a proper Victory/Defeat screen. This means no XP display, no loot chest display, no accessible stats or talents after the match has ended, and also no MVP/awards section.

This happens routinely for certain Brawls, maybe 9 times out of 10 - but every so often it works as normal. For other Brawls, it never happens. For reference, this never happens for me outside of Brawl mode.

I’ve experienced this bug for I believe as long as Brawls have been around (on and off for years now). It takes away a little of the pleasure of a good match, makes it impossible to review enemy talents, etc.

2 Likes

I believe you still get experience, however brawls aren’t really consistent - what I mean by that is that some of them don’t generate a replay file after the game ends and it usually results in undecided/waiting for results.

Update: Specific Brawls.

Lost Cavern: Full MVP, score and XP screens after the match. Never any problems.

Industrial District: Never any MVP/award screens. ‘Undecided’/‘Waiting for game results…’ after every match, with no XP/level display and no way to view scores. Occasionally if I wait for several minutes on the ‘Undecided’ screen it will eventually resolve to a normal XP/level display, but there is no option to view talents/scores. Very occasionally the XP/level screen comes up properly by itself, but still no talents/scores.

Braxis Outpost: Same as Industrial District. Never any MVP/award screen, or scores/talent displays after match. Usually it’s just “Waiting for game results…” but sometimes it displays the XP screen as normal.

1 Like

many of these aram brawls don’t produce a scorescreen or even a replay file

there are some that do, there is a a lot of inconsistency and it has something to do with general map availability

Chat and player list still do not show while not in matches and Brawls are still bugged as they are listed as “Undecided” after the match is over even if it is clearly shown in-game as a win or lose. Also, I track the progress of all my characters and after a match (whether vs. AI, Quick or otherwise) has concluded, after the MVP and others have been awarded, the next screen shows both gold and xp gain, yet when the screen says the match is “Undecided” the screen with gold and xp gain never appears and neither are given as that “Undecided” screen has been sitting for 5+ minutes and doesn’t change, so other than exiting the game entirely, a player has to click on “Leave” in order to continue to play.

Day 80+, still waiting for the game results…

still no fix for this bug?

Nope. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: