Trash letters abcdef

Yet this very thread covers a topic in which blizzard admits their anomaly didn’t work out and they also mention community feedback.

3 Likes

I agree and this is from a player that is mostly Platinum rank and occasionally Diamond, so a low level player.

I think balancing around the highest ranks ends up providing a better experience for the majority of less skilled players. I will give the devs their props at trying to balance this game around all modes and all skill levels, it must be a nightmare and they for the most part do a great job.

2 Likes

they’re doing a great job in balancing the game around the worst player’s yeah i won’t disagree there at all! which is why most of them don’t care to improve and just want to complain every time and the devs obeys. but hey it is what it is! that cannot be changed :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

If Blizzard would be finally honest to themselves, they would have mentioned that lots of people - including me - have reported massive lag problems with the weather anomaly that they never had before playing this game. This anomaly was coded badly and put hastily into this game. That’s why it was so bad performance wise.

Luckily this gimmick is gone now and I hope it will never return. So a stupid RNG element. If they now remove the dumb core attack mechanics as well and bring back forts and keeps slow then this would be a step into the right direction.

I also think that a weather and day/night system (and future heroes to have mechanics that go with them) would be great, but don’t randomize it or else it’ll be just RNG and utilizing their benefits will be up to luck.

I agree with the slow suggestion for forts and keeps, they’re way more threatening than an armor debuff, but I personally like their smart targeting. I have to respectfully disagree with your notion of core mechanic being “dumb”. Cores are now, IMO, actual threats and can defend themselves substantially instead of being an overly exposed weak spot late game.

Only those say that Blizz never admit they’re wrong who think something is a mistake yet still ingame, unreverted…

Valorant is a temporal phenomenon forced through excessive hype-train marketing.

I honestly don’t think that’s “Interesting.”
Abilities are barely ever targeted anyways, and it’s actually more frustrating if someone runs from you and stealths and you’re D.Va with Q on cd. Like, I have an AoE attack, I can clearly see them, I’m just arbitrarily forbidden from using it because of the technicality of it being an AA.

Yet QM is the most played mode and those idiots still do not go to URD.

2 Likes

Great, now all I can think of is Mr. Bean. :laughing:

3 Likes

If this game had no trolls, no feeder and no afk players, this game would be a paradise. But this paradise seems to be lightyears away from us never to be found.

1 Like

like honestly every video game has trolls and afk player’s / ragequitters etc. but the amount of them in hots is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay above all other games. out of all the games i’ve played hots is #1 when it comes to having that type of player’s and i have no idea why like it’s an amazing game and would be so great if people would actually want to improve in it and become better but they want the opposite of improvement they want to ruin it for who want’s to improve instead which is pretty bad

1 Like

I didn’t mind them, and they looked cool (I liked that), but as far as I’m concerned they were causing some performance difficulties to many people, causing laggy games and constant disconnections to players. There was pretty much not a game where at least one dude didn’t DC while the anomaly was active.

Wouldn’t mind them using weather effects again, just more polished so not to cause technical difficulties, or perhaps just as visuals. IDK.

1 Like