Too many zombies. game is unplayable

You ever wonder what makes you need these people to talk?

Like how sensitive are you? How pre-tapped are you before you even play?

If you don’t talk to me I’ll fkin REEEEE this is my game you are my pawns and I’m taking it seriousreeeeeee!!!

That’s a depressing solution though since there is no actual challenge playing against bots.

Reeling. Been hot years since I seen’t an Evanescence name drop.

Anyway yeah, I usually give up if I’m just quipping into the void. My experience is people either do or don’t know what to do; I think the last time I managed to talk people out of a lose and into a win using actual chat was 2009; I was astride two newbies in a game of City of Tempest, an arcade MOBA in Starcraft II. I knew we’d lose a direct fight, so I needed to create circumstances that made my hero flourish; I thus engaged twenty or so minutes of decisive tactician work, telling those faithful fighters where to move and when, what their goals were and where I’d be and where we needed enemies. And that was honestly the last time people listened to me in a MOBA.

My point is, I think you’ll know by like the first three to five minutes, if your team is interested at all in communicating-- and chances are in my experience that if they can do that, they know what to do and what’s probably at hand is a comp issue or else something like a bot on our team.

TLDR: if you get silence, return the favour.

AI Bots dont usually cheat but they cause enough ruckus against me when I get the “Win 3 games” quest that they make me loose sometimes or they force me to ping my teammate bots so I have my team following me to push or sometimes I just have to think of some sort of desperate strategy to win. That makes me wonder if bots do cheat sometimes. (reminds me of DVa’s dialoge when killed, she calls them cheaters). Bots seem dumb and “hardly a challenge” until you play with them for many many hours as I do and they surprise you with a dumb suicide move that later ends up with the whole enemy team acting coordinated and your team acting in complete disarray (ironical how the AI acts dumb at first just to become pasive agressive when you take advantage of it to kill one of their teammates in first blood. One day Lunara came with such crazy suicidal insanity attacks. She died but I died from her poison as well.) . When this happens, it becomes almost impossible to win when using a healer hero (Play as a healer hero quest) as those are usually useless at doing anything else than healing (Lt. Morales is helpless) or they can heal the whole team but they can’t heal themselves in a direct way! (Alextrassa and Ana can only heal themselves in a certain special way, not directly, Lt. Morales needs to use a talent to have a special moebious reactor skill, etc.). It is almost as if they had coded the quests and the AI bots to make sure you do get at least some percentage of loosing but you could still win most of the times which is actually not bad.