They even lied to HGC players

They were told via email weeks ago that there WOULD be a HGC. All those people got SCREWED by Activision [with this, it’s confirmed “Blizzard” is non-existent, it’s all Activision now] and now they all have nothing.

15 Likes

Not challenging you on this, but you got a source I can read?

2 Likes

Kala on twitter stated he had talked to them a BlizzCon and that HGC was good to go.

1 Like

There’s bound to be more if anyone follows esports players, but i don’t follow them much.

Yeah, that’s one of the most awful things I’ve ever seen in my life. That is not even done by amateur companies.

Also, Blizzard can be sued by a lot of people for lying to them.

3 Likes

Blizzard is just liying to everybody becouse they know it is the beginning of the end and need to milk everybody Before it is time to say good night

next year there 2 most popular games will be from 2004 and 2002 Think of that

4 Likes

Nice. Blizzard’s even throwing their golden boys under the bus because Activision told them to.

I don’t normally buy into the “ded game” threads, but this looks like it really is the end for HotS.

5 Likes

You know what this is? It’s that Activision cost cutting bastard’s decision to do this.

The timing? A new person gets in with the intent to cut costs and wham, all this gets cut. Coincidence?

Given that their lack of investment into the game’s overall balance, ineptitude at dealing with matchmaking, disinterest in fixing map balance, and then adding a worse snowballing mechanic of catapults after forts are destroyed…

I’m not surprised in the least. They don’t give a fck. The only people that give a fck about this game is the artistic/creative departments.

Also, have you ever seen promotions for this game? I haven’t since over a year before HotS 2.0 came out.

5 Likes