Thank you guys for the new patch

This reminds me of… I see you as a new employee joining the business, all hyped up and ready to go, positive, ready to tackle all the challenges. Good for you.

Current employees: “I’ll give him 1 month before he cracks”

1 Like

well I kind of feel sorry for you guys. I play HotS for 4 years, recently started again. As I wrote I am aware of issues.

That does not hinder me to say something kind if ppl show effort.

Instead of whining and being destructive - did you consider actually look up some stuff or promote learning for the community?

There are great tutorials on Youtube with some 100 views after years. Did you watch them? Did you promote them to others?
Do you have respect for Nubkeks / Fan / Grubby? Who still invest time and money into the game you all bash for being dead or broken?
Consider stuff like that before coming along with that negative attitude.

1 Like

Then you’re not a new player that I thought you made it appear by stating you started a few weeks ago…

The game is pretty much the same now and 4 years ago…

Haha, negative attitude? Says the one with the passive aggressive attitude…

3 Likes

Hi, I appreciate your appreciation post. From all accounts the Devs who actually do the work on HOTS are allocated few resources and I know I was elated simply seeing a different splash screen after 6 months.

This is though quite unfair. Even if you take a cursory look at the forums you will see posters here who have created multiple hero guides, the The Hall of Builds is a good example of this.

Master players here have also coached people in game one on one one offered assistance here on the forums. Yes not all these topics are on the front page and you may have to look for them, but they are there.

6 Likes

If you read my post, you know that I am stating the same thing as you. The 2 ppl having to put my thread down, surely did not educate anyone. For the ones who do I already stood in above.

@hasher22: not taking your condescending entrance. Muted.

The song theme to SW/Dalaran/Ironforge banner was a nice add in my opinion. It give you some good memories from when I played WoW myself.

2 Likes

Wait, Varian has banners other than Dalaran?

Huh.

2 Likes

What’s Dalaran? I only know Stormwind.

To enjoy something blindly is just stupidity
To enjoy something while being fully aware of it’s faults, that’s intelligence

That’s my opinion anyway

5 Likes

Fan no, He can take his Bronze to GM challenges and shove them where the rogues do them,
And hopefully they are sharp and painful too

1 trick D.Va, come on, do it.

I’m not joking.

Thanks a ton for no important changes. The matchmaking still crap, ranked is being ignored and nothing being done about game thowers, afks and bots.

1 Like

Even if that’s true, without an influx of new players, there isn’t really much the Devs can do about it.

While I appreciate the work of every Blizzard developer, it’s just not enough to say thanks. If you compare the amount of content for HOTS with other games it’s just frustrating. clearly not the developers fault, but the management decisions behind how the budget gets used.

They play the game to make money on Twitch and YouTube. Not sure what you are talking about.

2 Likes

@Melke: thx for the compliment then.

@aubergine: do I have to translate the post into another language for you, so you can understand it better?
You think you have any knowledge about anything? You think, that with the views these guys still get, they get rich?
They stay loyal to a game they already invested a lot of time and effort in from day 1, generated content, that the ungrateful and destructive community that shows itself right here in this post not even considered using to create a better gaming environment and they even continue to contribute to this day. Fan especially put in the training to make it as a pro, getting his career pulled out from right under him.
And you have the audacity to park your unreflected comment in this forum as if you achieved something with it.

And saying thx is not enough? Seriously? Condescending much? What did you do to make things better?
Get lost.

I didn’t write they get rich. I wrote that they produce content to make money and don’t invest money. Especially with community unfriendly content like Bronze to GM challenges. Grubby plays AOE4 btw.

Not sure on which trip you are. Speak to somebody who can help you.

1 Like

This is just plain rude and speaks more to your conduct over some vague claims about a “destructive community.”

I would never defend Eggplant, but so far at least has managed to be civil and didn’t tell you to “get lost.”

As I already pointed out to you above, many people in this community have contributed in meaningful, positive and tangible areas despite your unsubstantiated claims to the contrary.

You only need glace at the pinned comments at the top of the forum. Do you think the people in the below threads work for Blizzard or are paid? No, they are forum users who contribute to this community you deride as “destructive” without any monetary gain.

Hero Release Data by Years

The Patch History

Extensive Guide to Forum Syntax

Both Phaseshifter and Darak have helped to educate this community. Both have contributed hero guides and other meaningful content. I think you missed that their posts in this thread are satirical in nature and in fact they were receiving your post positively.

Both were tongue in cheek as it’s rare we have someone new to the forums like yourself, make a Hots appreciation thread. Unfortunately it’s far more common that new threads are complaint posts such as “remove Blackheart’s Bay” or “Matchmaking sucks!”

3 Likes

Even though you won’t see this…

I have to say this…lol, you can’t take what you dish out.

2 Likes

Op went from appreciative poster to fanatical zealot in 0-60 lol.

3 Likes

Indeed. As Li Li would say: “That got crazy quick, huh?”

1 Like