Team Role when Face AI

i mean fighting A.I. to finish Daily Quest is not hard. But sometimes, it is really frustrating to fight them because A.I. will always have healer and tank or lane pusher which we don’t have. i mean how hard it is for you guys to equally spread the role. i just have 8 fights, 6 without healer, one with 4 healers and one with 3 healers. when we have multiple healers, A.I. will have strong lane pusher like Zagara, Sylvans , Zul or Abathur. And it is annoying when we try to catch objectives. So when i have damage role, i can’t fight because we have no healing. When I have healing role, I can’t fight because A.I. push tower way faster than us and they will get camps, we have to take care the lane as healer. So it becomes hard because we have no healer or no lane pusher. So why can’t you spread role equally?

1 Like

Dang, it’s getting serious down in AI lol

1 Like

While it is vs AI it is strange that the game does not mirror roles when it would be a simple thing to do.

I don’t know what difficulty you’re talking about, but my only real issue is when we have 3 healers on our team. Then it either takes long to finish the game or we simply can’t if my teammates are potatoes or afk enough

1 Like

It always did in my games.

I don’t consider myself a good player. But vs Elite AI I have never lost a match.

The AI is messed up right now I don’t know why there are endless posts about how terrible the AI is when you could just explain the problems to the person who is trying to improve it here: