Talents You Would Like to See Buffed/Reworked ⬆

What talents do you still think underwhelming and would be great if they buffed them in the next patch like they have been doing in the past 2 big patches where they buffed weak talents?

For me I would love to see Focused Fire getting a rework to compete with the other two options on Tracer’s Level 16 talent tree, this talent has received one single buff but it has been outclassed by the other two options for 2 years and soon to be 3 years since it’s existence.

4 Likes

Speed Shield Tassadar talent removed :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Lesser Lightning Bond buffed back into existence.

4 Likes

Resonation: (7 lvl)
Tassadar doesn’t slow by his AA by 50% anymore.
New feature:
Enemies on Psionic Storm are slowed by 20%. Tassadar can AA enemies on Psionic Storm to increase this effect to 40%.

Khaydarin Resonance: (1 lvl)
Tassadar’s shield doesn’t get better by 20% after each 15 globes.
Quest: collect 30 globes.
New feature:
After 10 globes Tassadar’s shield value increases by 15%.
After 20 globes Tassadar’s shield value inreases by 10% and CD dicreases by 1 second.
After 30 globes Tassadar’s shield has no duration on Tassadar. Only two allie heroes can have no duration shield. If Tassadar uses shield on someone else when He reached max number, last ally hero loses his shield after 4 seconds.

Shield Battery. (20 lvl)
New feature:
Tassadar’s grants talented shields to all nearby allied Heroes.
Same CD (60 sec)
Or
CD inreased to 70-80 seconds.
Tassadar’s grants shields to all nearby allied Heroes with all talents from 4 lvl.

Phase Disruption:
Tassadar’s W doesn’t reduces enemy AA armor by 25.
New feature:
Tassadar reduces enemy heroes all armor by 15-20.

4 Likes

Tass rework :star_struck:

2 Likes

Even though wasn’t my best nor my most used, think Wolrdbreaker was kinda cooler when across the whole map rather than this current version of ES-Fissure style ability IMO

Alarak
Ruthless Momentum: Some pasive buff for mana regen.
Hindered Motion: More slows or maybe more dmg like that old talent that Alarak used to have.
Artanis
Seasoned Marksman: More attack dmg per hero killed.
Psionic Synergy: More armor.
Plasma Burn: More something.
Fénix
Inhibiting Energy: More slows.
Aba
Some buffs for mine build and more something for Volatile Mutation.
Whitemane
More love for her!

It always irked me that only Yrel´s W has a baseline effect for full charge. I think it would be nice if all of them had a full charge effect which can then either be expanded or traded in for something else via talents.

Idk, I feel sad to see ‘Assault Strain’ gone on Abathur. I feel like I’ve been the only one who liked using them every now and then. The reason they were so bad was the duration and I feel they should have given some extra duration on those(for lane soaking but also more controlled use of the cleave and explosion damage).

Gall: Bomb’s Away, cap removed or buffed to 100/200 stacks instead of 40, and made baseline. Add back in Siphoning Runes as a quest reward or a new talent. Also revert of the base damage nerf to runic bomb.

1 Like

Blossom swell getting some normal changes :slight_smile:

• mana refund on hit/multiple hit on heroes
  • more cast range (40-50% to match the old bonus range)

Hippity hop: players can choose when to activate it, like spell shield. This auto activate thing is hard to get value if it gets interupted cause it activated too soon.

Leaping strike: i have too much ideas for it, but the easiest would be to add ally targeting to it by baseline (more escape option)

Starwood spear: move it lvl 4 :smirk:

2 Likes

I said talents not a hero.

it is a talent

Imperius

• Divine Rage cooldown reduction removed.
  • Heated Battle, if Imperius dips below 50% HP, the remaining heals on Molten Armor will be increased by 35%.
  • Molten Armor cooldown reduced to 9 seconds.
  • Burn the Impure reduced to 2.0% per stack. (This would be to compensate for the MA cooldown buff.)

If Divine Rage was replaced with something bland like the other talents in the tier (like striking an extra target for 25% of damage dealt), and the baseline cooldown of MA is reduced, I’d be happy.

2 Likes

Can we rework the talent “post heroes as a rework instead of a talent” talent? :thinking:

Lurker strain on dehaka:
It’s just so bad. Burrow is on a 20 second cooldown as is, you are not and I quote ARE NOT just going to use that for 3 seconds of bad stealth.

Azmodan
Master of Destruction ALSO proc on death.

Too frequently I have some absent minded teammate ruin my aoe dmg proc by auto attacking my target. It’s almost unusable unless I instruct my teammates to not attack my targets.

1 Like

They could buff a few certain talents from Whitemane

Martyrdom
Each stack of Desperation increases Desperate Plea’s healing by 40%.

They could increase the value a bit since it doesn’t feel like a burst.

Pity the Frail
Allies below 60% Health receive 25% more healing from Zeal.

This could help the talent a bit in certain situations

Unwavering Faith
Reduce Desperate Plea’s Mana cost by 30.
Upon reaching 3 stacks of Desperation, gain a 200 Shield for 4 seconds.

Although it’s a mana management talent, it could use a little buff and nerf, nerf to the Shields and buffs to the mana management.

High Inquisitor
Casting Inquisition while Desperation is active restores 30 Mana every 0.5 seconds, and removes a stack of Desperation after 1 second while Inquisition is channeling.

If the functionality was changed that every 0.5 seconds tick while Desperation is active while channeling Inquisition to remove a stack, it would make skilled Whitemane players channel Inquisition in a good spot to restore mana.

All of Tassadar’s talents should be reworked IMO.

Aside from that, however, I’d love to see MULE reworked / removed. It makes no sense to me that the only hero in the game that can use this Terran Ability is a Zerg slug.

2 Likes

All of Ragnaros’ E talents?

1 Like