つ ◕◕ ༽つ Summon the new hero つ ◕◕ ༽つ

Alexstraza and hanzo weren’t released together.Though if you’re talking about an event like the Dragons of the Nexus one, it seems too close to another event to do that.

I like your list, very small and all good choices

I was right last time. Calling it again. April Fool’s the sequel.

What makes you so sure there will be more heroes?

1 Like

Because the world could always use more heroes!

7 Likes

i dont think there will be new heroes anymore…cmon…3 months already? is even anyone working on hots? if they keep it that was, there will be only 4 heroes a year

1 Like

they stated there are more heroes on the way
From the february sticky:

Of course, “right around the corner” is apparently 1 month+ away. I hope this gap between heroes is just a temporary thing caused by the dec announcement.

1 Like

they’re only good at talking and listening…i want spotlights

stop all work on new heroes and direct that manpower into improving the MMer / fix the report system or downright REMOVE IT, new heroes don’t matter at all if there is no one to play them

Including this hero, I want those too.
Aldaris

Admiral Gerard DuGalle
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/399431406805319680/567288371886686212/GerardDuGalle_SCR_HeadAnim.gif

If you want heroes from every side, it means that game is really good.

3 Likes

Considering that the next hinted patch (hitting tomorrow) is quote “the biggest balance patch ever”. We likely will not get a new hero until the next patch (if at all) which will probably be 3-4 weeks after this patch.

1 Like

Do you guys know that the line actually goes like “Science will reveal the truth”? Or am i not getting a joke or something?

Yes.

1 Like

D:

1 Like

Nay… next hero will most likely hit the PTR on 29-th, and will come live on 8-th May.
There are 3 weeks between patches now. This week we are getting a balance patch, so the next content patch will be 3 weeks from now, and PTR is 1 week before new content is released.

Unless of course they do it 3 weeks > 1 week gap between patches instead of 2 weeks > 2 weeks. And not 3 weeks > 3 weeks.

With a bit of luck we might see a PTR today; if those changes are set to be revealed this week and are really that big (including a release), i would assume they will test it there first.

Otherwise Wednesday is balance patch day iirc.

1 Like

What they need to do is drop like a 50 hero patch. That would cause people to come back to the game, change the meta 100%, and make hots compete better with other mobas.

Sure that would make the game incredibly unbalanced, but when was this game ever incredibly balanced?

SUMMON MANNOROTHHHH OR BAAAAAAL!!
“Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?” - hots forum says btw haHAA when not 20 awesome characters then this

4 Likes

Summon Cairne, Deathwing, or Mannoroth.

1 Like

Just three letters. SCV