Suddenly kicked out of ranked lobby, loss of points. Happened twice

Hello, I would like to signal a bug that is quite frustrating, I am in the ranked lobby, everything is going normally, when suddenly I get kicked out of it (we only had like 2 heroes selected yet, no reason for the kick to happen, it’s not like I was on a non valid character at the end) and I get a loss of points and a leaver penality.
This has happened twice this evening, once earlier in the afternoon and once just now at 3h15 precisely.

I don’t know where this bug is coming from I never had problems until now, it’s very frustrating to lose ranked points like this and have to play several QM games to get rid of the penality for no reason. :frowning: Please fix it :frowning:

1 Like

Hey there Zap!

Quick question. You said you didn’t have a non-valid Hero selected at the end. Did you have any Hero hovered?

Essentially, Storm League will no longer assign random Heroes. If the time ends and no one is hovering a Hero (and that Hero can be locked in) the Draft will be abandoned and those people will receive leaver penalties.

2 Likes

And you think this a valid solution? Especially its not communicating it in a way that this behavior will be countet as “inactivit”

I did have a hero hovered over when it happened which is why I’m ranting, although I did eventually get the points back over a few dozen games.