Share your ideas for reworking Adrenal Overload

How about combining it with Adrenaline Boost at level 16? Movement and attack speed in one, albeit with slightly reduced effects of each.

I like the idea of Abathur having a talent that slightly reduces allied cooldowns too.

Old Tassadar:

6 Likes

New Adrenal Overload: Carapace now increases targets attack speed by 25% for 3 seconds.

Sounds like a flat nerf but hear me out. It can now be used on non-heroic targets. Also now synergizes with hivemind at 20. Can stay for a couple seconds when not hatting someone too.

If needs more, then add 10% spell power bonus too.

3 Likes

Then make it a talent that makes the hat host get 25% attack speed for 4 sec on a 30sec cd.

I think this talent is overhyped. The main issue is that the other talents at this tier are pretty bad. Mule is imo a much bigger issue and its pickrate shows that its more important to aba’s kit,

The other talents at 4 just kinda suck. Mine build is a meme. AO is imo just a very good talent to have in principle. Synergies which make heroes strong is a good thing. Illy is fine without abathur, he’s just too hard to play for most ppl.

1 Like

Combine the talent with 40% speed increase and then you got a hero that suddenly flies around your head and you cant do anything unless you have a point and click stun.

1 Like

indeed, nerf Mercy pls.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if it’s a lower rank issue, but I’ve definitely seen a lot of complaints about Abathur lately.

I don’t favor tying the Attack Speed boost to the shield because it will further incentivize players to always pick Reinforced Carapace (bigger shield = longer Attack Speed uptime).

I don’t intend for the CDR portion to extend to non basic abilities. I should’ve made that clear. Thanks for pointing that out!

Don’t know about this one, chief. Cool suggestion.

You gotta love this premise.

Just make it give 25% damage as a temporary change from the developer side.

And maybe just make a completely different talent to replace it, instead of trying to modify this one.

I will also say, CDR on such a low tier on any allies hero is probably broken on some.

1 Like

This looks awkward though, you pretty much shutdown the stab talent on 4 which is a solid pick on these “Aba make them OP heroes”

1 Like

That’s why I’m asking for ideas. Mine’s totally not the best.

Well I am respond to that idea anyways.

25% damage increase means spell damage in the process which is a good decent buff for a lot of heroes that aren’t even AA either, without compensation for other talents on that same tier you are pretty much making mandatory picks, those aren’t really great either.

But if we are going for that in some way better make that stab talent on 4 have an additional functionality like it pierce one time and deals 75% damage idk, oh and make the mine useful.

You can look so far by just focusing on ONE talent, the hero needs help everywhere.

Because this:

lol

1 Like

*in QP

He’s A-Tier in ranked and S-Tier in low level ranked cause you can just queue with a Samuro and win.

Make sure you check before you post:

Samuro entire meta right now is being a giant lane soaker mosquito in teamfight and believe me those samuro mains are crying.

3 Likes

Envenomed Spikes is also problem.
There is a lot of strong executioner, samuro, cassia, greymane.
Aba can enable them without tank.

25% AS + Merciless Strikes hurts really well.
Remove either one.

1 Like

Thanks, Sami. That’s enough for me to say this talent is not a problem, but Aba need some other buffs to be useful and if his winrate would increase to be over the top, because of this talent how op claims, devs can still change it.

S-Tier in low level ranked like KT? Credability lost. :joy:

Sam with Aba is the biggest c----er combo this game currently has. Yes, I am salty about losing to that combo. (It’s much worse than old Aba+Illi)

If there is any silver lining, it’s that very few people are doing it. But even 1 match in 20 is too much for my well being.

Yes, this is why Aba is 45% win rate and samuro entire high league is being minion soaker with wind walk build where he doesn’t engage any fights and at best be obnoxious without commiting into the kill.

Look, its frustrating? possibly, but certainly not the justification for aba to get any nerfs or samuro.

1 Like

Na, I’m fine with both Aba and Sam as standalone heroes. No problem.

I mean the hatted Samuro thing where he just stays on him almost all game. Worst case, he may even backdoor your forts because his stupid clones tank shots from it and get it down 50% quick. Or Aba clones him, they put 4 clones there and you’re forced to go there and defend him with multiple heroes.

Thankfully it is rare.

2 Likes