Receive 2 loots, only 1 appears

Guys… this is anoying… I just leveled up Artanis, which gives a loot box… and then I also leveled on progression (at 5th jump that also gives a loot box.

There appeared a 2 next to lootboxes. And when I open it it immediately goes to 1. This is the second time that happens to me this month. First with another occasion on the tech event. Similar. I got 1 loot box for the missions and another for lvling… and just 1 appeared.

First I thought I saw incorrectly, but just happened me again. Please advice.

5 Likes

bump same here, I level my player level and character and get 1 loot box instead of 2. it has happen more then handful of times I feel cheated :frowning:

1 Like

hello. same here. same time level up with heroes and personal level normally 2 loot chest gain but ı have only 1. and this happend 10 timer or higher… pls solve this problem.

1 Like

I have payed lot more than I would feel confortable admitting… But I love Blizzard games and I really have enjoyed HOTS since the beginning 4 years ago… I really hope this gets solved soon cause it is one of those things that, like Siracha said, makes one feel cheated.

I thought that I was crazy, but at least I’m not alone.

same here says 2 loot box when i open its one

I also receive the fake +1 on the counter when getting loot chests. The bug started appearing this week and is ongoing.

Now also the GEMS are affected, I get “150 gems player level up” visuals twice in the end screen. These achievement visuals are also overlapping with the “loot Crate” visuals. (I got screen caps if someone needs it.)

Been the same here for me for about a day or two now - every time I level up, I should receive one chest, but it reads as two for some reason. I have a screenshot now, if this will help.

I’ve experienced this exact same issue either three of four times now. I thought it was a fluke at first, or that I was just misreading the screen, but I paid close attention last time, and I am definitely losing loot chests.

For the love of…

Reached milestone lvl875 received the epic chest for progression but not the hero lvl chest as far as i remember we use to get both chests and not just the replacement.

When a Hero levels up, your profile levels up. When your profile levels up, you earn a chest. This DOES NOT MEAN that you earn a chest for leveling up a Hero.*

*When a Hero reaches Hero level 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, etc, you are rewarded a chest that does not possess a common, rare, or epic quality–instead it’s a chest with the Hero’s name on it and includes a reward associated with that Hero. This chest comes in addition to the chest you are rewarded each time you–that is, the profile–level up.

Example. When you level up Kerrigan to level 5, your profile levels up to 875. You are correctly rewarded an epic quality chest for your profile’s milestone and 500 gold for Kerrigan’s milestone. Your progression tab tracks reward milestones for each Hero as well as your own Profile and does not reflect on the current visual bug.

1 Like

same here, I have screenshots and everything… 2 lootboxes on the screen, 1 or none on loot section… :C

Heya!

This is currently a known issue with the Loot Chest popup that shows after games. You are only supposed to receive one Loot Chest, but the popup is saying you get more.

More information available on this post here

Thanks!
Huginncord

Hey Huginncord, What about the broken ranked system awarding <30 points pet game? The ranked system is broken with numerous threads yet no response from staff. What’s the deal with it?