QM Matchmaking Rolled Back?

QM has been miserable, the worst possible comps, when before with the release of call of the nexus I’d be getting a tank and healer every single game, but now I’ve been getting this awful onesided comps with 2 tanks or 2 healers, 5 assassins etc etc. What happened?

Just like you said, they rolled it back.

Not to mention the matchmaker expands at 30 seconds meaning you will get wildly awful teams and comps at the 30 second mark (Literally every queue)

4 Likes
2 Likes

Beware, beware:

1 Like

Had a few games today as Leo where im basically forced to tank.

It abandons it’s core rules at 30 seconds (tank+support on each team, probably winrate estimate in at worst 45-55%).

It gradually lowers and expands it’s parameters over time. “Expanded search” at 31 seconds is vastly different than at 120 seconds.

If I ever have an hour to look back through a group in battle.net social I might be able to find the exact quote. But expanded search expands over time.

I think they should make it his how it is—but I was told that modified player behavior and can create more issues for matchmaking. (If you cancel and request every 30 seconds, you’re making the matchmaker work worse for everyone, btw).