Post about 95% of the games was removed

i find that pretty hilarious…its a new era in gaming i suppose…

4 Likes

what post are u talking about

it was a topic regarding the playerbase being bad and abusing the report system.

Op plugged their stream for proof of bad players, and then the topic devolved into hotslog muddslinging and muhstats and i dunno what else cuz I’ve been busy with other stuff

3 Likes

I wrote a post about how they could release Oprah in a balanced state and that it would restore trust in the playerbase. 40+ replies later they kill the thread and ban me for a day. Hilarious fail at censorship…they are losing control badly…

1 Like

mine was just put on hold till they reviewed the system. then next day it said i can reply and make new posts again but removed the post about how 95% of the games are with bad players or players way below your skill level in a ranked match.

And that if you try to say things to change outcome of the game like “jaina you need to step up your dps cause healer is out dpsing you” or “if we poke down the tank and he runs back switch to the dps or healer cause the tank will get healed while their dps kills us chasing the tank” you get reported for toxicity and “telling people how to play”.

Not sure why it was removed except for the fact that more and more people were agreeing and giving good examples of my reason for the post.

1 Like

So they removed the thread where you were really toxic against people who didn’t agree with you and then it snowballed so hard that everyone was attacking everyone? Interesting :grinning:

Please do not post about locked or deleted threads:

3 Likes