Please rework or balance butcher

Please blizzard,
Fix the one hero that ruins quick match for a lot of players because of how we can predict a counter. He’s above average before he hits his 200 mark then becomes unstoppable unless you pick the exact counters you need? This isn’t a fun concept for the game and ruins new players experience. At least make it so it takes more skill to become an unstoppable tank/assassin/bruiser. Make his abilities skill shots not just click and win. Support this change please, it’s a game ruiner.

FRESH QUICK MATCH

11 Likes

The problem with balanceing him is that some people think he is Broken AF

and the other think he is Useless in every way shape and form.

2 Likes

They could rework his trait to make him more consistent, without being potentially broken:
A) You get damage increase until you collect 200 meats, after that you start getting 30-50 HP per meat collected instead.
B) Meats are a consumable that (a) heals you, (b) increases your damage / attack speed, © increases your armor, (d) increases your movespeed, (e) makes you unstoppable.
This one could be implemented in many different ways… like you consume all of your meats at once, and the more you consume, the greater the bonus. Perhaps you could get an additional (instead of greater) bonus for each meat consumed. Like 1 meat heals you, 2 meat heal you + give you move speed, 3 meat heal you + give you move and attack speed, and so on.
Or they can simply provide you with a fixed bonus, and you just consume 1 meat at a time.

The game isn’t balanced around Quick Match.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say that he’s above average without 200 meat.
And even at 400+ meat, he can still be dealt with (which is hard to collect btw). So I don’t think that he’s op not even in QM.

And I’m not sure I agree on the necessity of a rework or any big change.

He’s a bit too feast/famine right now. It’d be nice if he were a more reliable pick, but I’m not sure how to do that while still keeping him as him. And without screwing up his winrate, he’s pretty centered atm. A QoL isn’t really worth risking it.

1 Like

He doesn’t have a lot of HP. He melts super fast. Blinds and stuns destroy him.

Actually he has many counters. Even mass bruiser destroys him since they can keep him away from his brand victim and so burn his HP fast.

HYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

4 Likes