Not getting all my loot boxes

the same thing happened to me, I have the photos of the 2 times :rofl:

Yes I came here to post this same bug. It says two loot boxes, but there’s only one.

I should point out that my problem is different from most people here. For most people here the game is wrongfully saying they should be getting two lootboxes when they level and they should only be getting one. (A simple and minor error)

For me, I should be getting two boxes, one from standard leveling, and one from reaching levels 5 and then 10 with a hero to give a hero specific loot box and it is only giving me the one standard loot box.

Hey Rodeo!

So, you don’t get a Hero Specific chest at level 5, only every 10 levels with that Hero. Level 5 you should get a little boost of Gold.

For your original report, did you hit level 10 with that Hero or level 5?

1 Like

Ahhh, I see. For the original report I had made it when I hit 5. However, when I hit 10 I still had the same problem.

Would you mind giving me some additional information. I haven’t been able to reproduce this problem internally or on my personal account.

1. What Hero was it?
  2. What game mode did you level to 10 in?
  3. Did you have any active experience bonuses? (Boost, Partied with Friends, First Win Of The Day, etc.)
  4. What chest did you end up getting? (Common, Rare, Epic)

1: The hero was Qhira
2: It was in Quickplay
3: I MIGHT have had an XP boost. I got a one day XP boost previously, and while I’m sure I had it for my level 5, (when I made this report) I’m not sure if I still had it for when I hit 10.
4: I got whatever chest is standard for leveling. (I assume common)

Additional: When I hit level 10, it actually told me that I got 3 chests. My standard one for leveling, the extra chest (from the bug that is saying you get 2 chests when it’s really only one, like everyone else is getting), and I assumed my character specific chest. But when I went to open them I only had the one chest for standard leveling up.

How many different chest types do you have?

The loot screen will only show three (3) unique name chests. To see other chest you can click on the left or right side to cycle the chests. or use the mouse wheel.

Same here; only rare and rare mecha (even though event is over) show for me

i have a example of what is happening… literraly happened to me back to back now and it started from the update.
i also have videos showcasing the bug.

Same thing. it happened 3 times.
Actually it happened before, but not everytime

Yo estoy igual. al menos 6 cajas de botin me faltan.
Las que dan cuando subes de nivel de cuenta.
Alguna solución?

Y ya van 9 * 3000 de oro como mínimo…

Can confirm here as well, not getting all chests, and not a display bug.

Having the same issue. I hit 10 on Muradin in Quick Match, showed 2 chests awarded but only received one. I also leveled up Ana and had the same thing happen, can’t recall the level though I think she’s higher than 10. Both of those happened today.

For those who come here to report this issue: please, read this post.

Same thing just happened to me. Its happened twice now. I’ve tried to report it both times. This is getting demoralizing… :frowning:

Same thing happened to me, twice now. We level the hero, and we level the user to an interval that awards two loot boxes. Then, I click the loot boxes and it switches screens, but suddenly there’s only one loot box. It’s really frustrating.

I have the same issue, it has happened to me 3 times

So I reached account level 300 and did not receive an Epic Loot Chest, received a standard Rare Loot for Hero Level. I know I probably shouldn’t receive 2 Loot Chests per level but would like the appropriate sub-type.