No tool tip and can’t ping my Z!

When I mouse over my Z (mount button) while in game I get no tooltip. I also can’t alt click the Z to ping it to show the cool down. Have confirmed this on dehaka and deathwing. I assume it’s for all the Z abilities

Hey there Memphis,

I am unable to reproduce this internally. I tried the two Heroes you called out but have no problem pinging the ability or seeing the tooltip.

Out of curiosity, do you use any non-standard hotkeys, such as for Mount or Smart Command? Could you also attach a picture of what you are seeing here to help me see what is happening on your side?

1 Like

I am also experiencing this issue. None of my heroes shows any tooltip for z (mount button) or b (hearthstone button). I have gone to the standard keybinding configuration and set it to restore to defaults, but to no avail. I tried scanning and repairing the game but nothing changed. I also can’t click the z or b button on screen, I can only click them on my keyboard.

Is it possible that you have some hidden overlays on your screen working on top of an application that is in focus? This could either be Discord, graphics card software or something else. I had similar issues with WOW not so long ago where my mouse would not interact with the objects or UI elements I pointed at certain section of my display.

You could also try disabling xbox gaming features altogether if this is happening on Windows 10. One last thing, go into the .exe file for the game and disable fullscreen optimizations in the right click menu.

Hi there Mr Blue, I have the exact same problem and it has been like this since the last Halloween patch…

I have the same issue… i think is for the mac version. using big sur here. still having the issue