No reward chest / Support Mail Contact ask

Hello dear players ,

:fleur_de_lis: The after-game menu indicates that I earn 2 reward chests (champion upgrade level 5/10 + player account leveling up), when I directly click on “open” -> rewards menu -> there is only one of the two.

:fleur_de_lis: This “error” doesnt seems to happen if i exit the after-game menu, going to the “reward tab” after -> had my both chests. This bug happened several times, like 4-5-6 times.

So 1) sry 4 my eng u no

1. I look for A SIMPLE MAIL OF BLIZZARD SUPPORT CLIENT cause all of you doesnt care about my life but, weird, no way to find a way to contact support directly -> always send me here. Can you please share the golden key to get Blizzard attention so they allow me to get the rewards due.

I wish you spend great time playing HOTS and always feel enlightening times. :roller_coaster:

It’s confirmed to be a visual bug. Will be fixed soon!

2 Likes

The progression tab is accurate in what milestone rewards you earn when, the display counter is currently a visual bug. When you reach Hero level 5, you are not rewarded an additional chest to the common, rare, or epic quality chest you’ve earned based on what profile level you reached. IE, when you reach Hero level 5 with Raynor, your profile levels up to say 236: you are rewarded 500 gold for the Hero milestone, and a common chest for the profile level up.

Plenty of Blues have responded to this bug across a half-dozen similar threads that already exist. That’s the furthest that will go for this sort of bug. You do not need a direct contact to a GM who will only tell you the same thing as the Blues who moderate this forum.

Ok thanks, I didn’t know it was so common. :+1:t4: