Nexomania quests disappeared

My last quest for the Nexomania challenge disappeared. I needed to complete 80(?) takedowns and I doubt I would have finished that in one night. I was kicked out of the game twice… not sure why. then when I logged back in my Nexomania quest was gone. Please help. Thanks!

1 Like

I also have this issue. Logged in one night, and no quest shown above the daily quest area.

Looks like the issue was also reported by @RadWolf-21275 over at Nexomania quest has gone (missiones de nexomania desaparecen)

None of my friends have this problem, so it’s apparently not super common, but if somebody could at least confirm that this is being looked into, that would be appreciated.

1 Like

Hey there!

I had someone check, but it appears like you both have the MC Tombstone Announcer, which would indicate that you have completed the quest and that is why it is not visible to you anymore.

If possible, would you be able to confirm by opening any Heroes loadout and navigating to Announcers. You should see MC Tombstone listed under Nexus, and it should be usable. If you don’t let me know!

1 Like

I do have the MC Tombstone Announcer, so I guess I must have completed it without noticing. Previous events have had an “all quests completed” sort of message, so I assumed that I’d at least see that, but apparently not! From a user perspective, it’s confusing for the quest line to not be present at all, even if it’s already completed.

-SP

I have the MC Tombstone Announcer, but I only select missions with Lili, how can I change to the missión of Malgannis or Imperius? Thank you!