New heroes storm episode :D

Walking past the portal and diving 5v1 for a globe.
I love CarBot because I know, patently, he’s at least seen enough of the games.

The Diablol series has my sides split every time though.

6 Likes

:skull:

but the best part is when we get blamed for it lol

The only people in hots that use medivh portal is the A.I :joy:

6 Likes

also painfully accurate XD

They even abuse it :robot:

I have done it as a tank. The Medivh placed a perfect portal to save me but I decided to walk around the enemy’s body block. I noted the portal after I died. Then I typed in chat “why didn’t I use the portal”
The Medivh answered, “I want to ask the same thing.”
:joy:

4 Likes

K then, there’s the thing = I DO use portals but ONLY for retreat, there’ve been countless times where my team gets in front of me cause of use of portal and I’m late (while playing the tank), sometimes some1 even dies before I even engage lol

Guess will have to adapt to use the portals 2 ways, which quite frankly it’s kinda hard lol…

That part can be tough because you need to play with that specific player alot to get used to which aggresive portals should be taken . some of them are great to attack , others are bluff just to make the enemy panic or focus themselves that one specific spot then it makes it easier for your team to walk on them and finaly some are just screw ups from the player lol .cc

1 Like

Well then, guess won’t have to worry cause from what I can think of ATM is that the very concept of “feigning aggression” sounds quite a bit SUPER HIGH LEVEL tactic IMO, probably wouldn’t even have to learn while/as-long-as playing (mostly) in Gold :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Thx for the insight though :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is as funny as it is sad.

1 Like

Best part of the clip imo. Shows the quiet frustration involved in playing Medivh. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

My favourite is when I use W or E on my ally, they die and ping me: “Why no help?” And I be like “Medivh pings FoW is ready in 0.8 seconds”.

3 Likes

RIP Stitches Booty Fan Club :peach: