New forum syntax guide & details about Trust levels

So if I am reading that correctly, it will take 100 Days before we can see any Level 3 posters, right?

3 Likes

No 50 days for normal users if they visit every day in a row. The exception of course is if a player is manually promoted by a moderator (so far I am one of few exceptions on the Overwatch forums since I am a forum MVP).

Everyone was jelly of my powers for days.

2 Likes

Okay, that makes sense, since you only have to visit on 50% of the days of the last 100.

1 Like

Indeed, April 10th on the Overwatch forums was… very interesting. As over 20 frequent posters unlocked TL3 and the image and animated gifs started to pour in. We even have a thread dedicated to providing easy copy and paste code to a variety of Iverwatch related memes:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/e-international-day-of-non-violence/143402

1 Like

Thank you for this post, it was very informative.

Question about the suspensions, are they game specific? For example, does a suspension in WoW or Overwatch affect your Trust Levels in HOTS?

1 Like

So basically all it takes is one suspension and i no longer can pass level 3?

Oh, guess I know now why i couldn’t reach it back in OW forums when i had all the requirements. :frowning_face:

1 Like

Thank you Wyoming for sharing your awesome guide!!

1 Like

B O R I N G
This would only be relevant to players that kiss butts, virtually.

I let them kiss my butt IRL, no problem. One day lasts one year.

#VIPass #AfterParty #HouseParty #AfterAfter #AfterAfterAfter #TipOrDie #SweetPhrases #EightBall

6 Likes

Thanks for your guide :grinning:
It’s time to get My lvl to be able to send pictures :+1:

1 Like

Yes, work to prove your stupidity to your masters. If you have to work for something or pay for it, or if something is more expensive it’s because it’s good or better.

Just do it.

4 Likes

I believe it resets the requirements meaning you have to start all over, but I could be wrong.

I am not certain about this.

I have been banned from the old Overwatch forums 20~ minutes before closing down for taking the goodbye forums too far.

In that case i havent touched the new forums yet therefore i should be completely fresh and i should have started from the beginning right?

Well i had all of these requirements and i unfortunately never reached level 3.

Edit: Just remembered there was a post someone claiming they got silenced in game and they still had level 3 even after the silence, so it could be possible to get it back and not a permanent ban from reaching level 3 anymore.

1 Like

That’s good, because the silence penalty is automatic and can be falsely issued.

I’ve gotten a few suspensions on the old forums for the most ridiculous things, such as “addressing new players as a group is considered harassment.” I would wonder if those affect me on the new Discourse forums.

I just want the ability to post links and embed media, I really couldn’t care about making wiki’s and posting GIF’s.

So… I just passed 500 likes received. Does that mean I get a cookie or something??? Oatmeal Raisin please :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:cookie:

TBH why haven’t this got pinned yet?

So where do you see this phoney trust level?

2 Likes

Level 1s can already post videos, I could post the Carbot ibecoolif even if I’m level 1.

Here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/heroes/u/Copypastable-1459.json

Just to make it quick for you, you are level 1.

https://i.imgur.com/7Ejx7If.png

How do I have trust level one without posting one topic in this new forum format?

Well, anyway… I’m content with just embedding pics and vids, so I guess I’ll be shooting for level 2.

Would be nice to see a progress tracker for this thingy. There should also be a list of trusted websites for the level 2 embedding function.