New Event or Expansion?

I think we might get an event before the end of the year, or maybe in Jan/2022.

3 Likes

SNK’s marketing has shattered all expectations, so no one is capable of expecting anything else forevermore

I dont think so. We dont even know if we will have Blizzard in the future

It’s actually funny. One year back everybody was like “stop saying the game is dead when it’s cleary not” or something like that. Now it swapped over to “eventually we get a next cool event”.

When does the last person get this game is dead and a waste of time by any means. Yes there might be a christmas event with 5 sprays and 10 lootboxes.
Blizzard went on, so should you. Grubby is streaming AOE4 btw.

Yeah, well you can do a search of the forums one year back and you for sure won’t see everybody saying HOTS was just fine and dandy. People were saying HOTS was on the decline even before it got the axe in 2018.

6 Likes

People were saying “HotS is dead” before it officially launched, same as WoW :stuck_out_tongue:
… They just happen to be a little more right nowadays :frowning:

6 Likes

part of the concern expressed --a waste of time – does not actually convey how that is problematic. Lots of people persist in playing older and ‘more dead’ than HotS and have done so for decades.

Similarly, if the qualm is ‘wasting time’ what does that say for nay-sayers that keep on coming back time and again to repeat their mantra, and if to say the only affirmation they can hope to have in their life is the chance they might be ‘right’ about calling something ‘dead’ for months, years, game after game on end. How many games were released back in 1994 – and older – that have recreated a resurgence in both re-releases, remasters, stream speedrunning, randomizers, etc etc etc

“death” is a superficial point by people that aren’t paying attention, aren’t thinking things through, and a probably bothered that some people persist in having some sort of amusing in spite of the calls claimed.

“Time” is always wasted; you might need to work on the next part that follows to convince someone that the time you put out on this isn’t a ‘worse’ waste’ for someone supposedly caring about the quality of time to some unspoken metric.

2 Likes

Again I see you post here. Are you okay? You’re telling us we can’t move on but you’re the one still lurking wasting everyone time in a forum for a game you call dead.

It’s almost as if we’re allowed to play different games at the same time :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: mind blown.

4 Likes

Exactly. Doomsayers are a constant in pretty much every game at every stage. Regardless of the actual state or popularity of the game. They are never validated because they’re always here.

3 Likes

I mean, we had this earnest prediction:

Almost 3 years ago!

2 Likes

Oh hey, I get to repost this already!

2 Likes

This is very true. You can also pretty much guarantee anyone will be 100% correct if they claim any game will die, it’s natural for people to get bored and move on from any game title.

I’ll also make the assumption that I’m not alone in playing many games titles and not HOTS exclusively. So there is an ebb and flow to any games popularity and even fans of a game will take breaks and play something else and return for new content or out of interest or nostalgia. With Diablo 2 resurrected and most of the squeal titles for Blizzard IP’s, I’d say they are riding the nostalgia train too heavily for too many years.

3 Likes

It was not me who said that, it was Blizzard. A MOBA in maintenance mode means it’s dead.

Also isn’t it the same for everyone here? What’s the point posting in a forum the vendor doesn’t read at all or cares about?

Dude 8 of your 10 latest posts is either outright saying the game is dead or you’re drawing tangent from a topic to say what is basically “game is dead”. I remember you.

And no, a game is dead when it’s servers are shut down. People like you who use that term too liberally has made it lost its meaning. Population stagnating or declining? Ded. Slowing down of content? Ded.

I mean fine some people are more sensitive about this than others, but if the game is dead for you then **why are you still here? ** it’s a very simple question and yet the answer is quite significant. Why are you wasting your time on a game you don’t even like, posting stuff on a forum you don’t even care about, about things you claim to be pointless? Are you seeking attention? Validation? This weird masochistic tendency for people who hate the game but stay anyway just to whine about how dead it is, is not a healthy coping mechanism.

Who? What’s the same for everyone here? People who think the game is dead? I think that’s just you and a select minority. Like I said above, people who stay are usually the ones who like the game. Why the hell would anyone stay just to whine for attention.

1 Like

A MOBA is dead when there is no new content. When was Hogger released, didn’t he have birthday?

Because I want to be here and hang out with the fanboy waggon?

Yikes. That’s so pathetic I feel almost bad.

Though I suggest you find a therapist for this unhealthy obsession of yours.

1 Like

They should just release every add on ever existed so players can buy them either with cash or their saved up gold…

1 Like

Please stay away from negative users that require attention to make you feel bad, cause for them to enjoy their time; they want to make someone sad.

It’s a reason why he seeks an audience with the “fanboys”, he said.

We have something that he doesn’t have, and that is positive energy and vibes.

3 Likes

Maybe something big is coming with the reduced team it probs takes much longer to crank out any meaty content.

1 Like

Nothing is coming. The game is dead and the quality of matches gets worse and worse because people leave the game and nobody in the Blizzard management will invest into a cash grave. Wakeup bandwagon.

Since gaming is an industry and a business, that’s certainly something Bobby and his boys don’t care about.