Negative Penality Redemption?

I just played 2 SL games, 1 win 1 loss and both games have -50 penality redemption. To my understand that should be for when people leave the draft lobby, and readjust their rank point to match their MMR. Then why mine is negative? Did Blizz give me free point before?
As a side note I was under Rank Decay. If that’s for not-yet-decay point, then this feels awful. Play game to loss point.
Pic proof:
imgur. com/a/AWtHoN8
ALso why I can’t include a link in my post?

Hey Excalibur,

We have some visibility into this and are investigating it currently. Out of curiosity, what Rank were you placed in and did what ever penalty (decay or leaver) knock you out of Diamond?

Thanks for the help and the report!
Huginncord

I think i was placed in D4 and I was demoted to Plat (losing at D5 0 point) due to a loss so it wasn’t the determining factor I guess?

I am receiving this too after demoting to plat after decaying several thousand points from inactivity. It’s giving me a heavy negative adjustment under the category of “Penalty Redemption” Screen Shot available upon request.

i have also received the negative pt redemption. i was storm league afk for maybe 1-1.5 months. i just played 3 today and received points back for returning but lost 150 due to this. Any reason for this?