Missing Loot Chest

You hardly ever earned a chest for leveling up a Hero. You got a common, rare, or epic chest when you leveled up your profile–which happens to happen when you level up a Hero. This does not mean you earn a chest when you level up a Hero.*

*The ONLY time you get a chest for leveling a Hero is when you leveled a Hero to a factor of 10. That chest would not have a quality of any kind, simply a common-looking chest with the Hero’s name on it. Leveling a Hero to any other level rewards you gold or nothing. Check your progression tab for accurate milestone progress.

1 Like

I just came here to post the same thing then i saw your post, happend to me 3 times. First two times i tought i looked wrong but third time i took screen shots. Leveled stitches and account, said two loot boxes but only recieved one. Restarted the app and game but still nothing.

Level up nova and valla to 25 both…so thats 2 chest plus 2 levels up it makes us 4 chests. if its only a visual bag we are all still missing chests since we all opened just one and not 2.
will we get our chests back? probably not
will we get ironic replies? probably yes

You would have got 500 gold for the level 25 Heroes.

500 gold is awarded every 5 Hero levels.
A Hero-specific chest is award every 10 Hero levels.

You can see upcoming Hero rewards by selecting a specific Hero in the Roster (Profile) tab.

same here too :frowning:

I Just leveled Anub’Arak and Thrall to level 15, but i dont got the Hero Chests, only the normal one, i dont got the Anub’arak Chest neither the thrall chest, just 2 normal…

i was cheated three loot chest just in the past few games what append!

i levied up one character and my self should have two chest
this happen three times now.

Hero chests are earned at Hero level 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, etc.
Not at Hero level 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16,-- You never once earned an additional chest when you level up a Hero except when you reach that 10-level milestone.

1 Like

İ won two chest at the same time , there is only one chest , this happens two times today

It’s a visual bug, guys.

2 Likes

It seems that the problem is that the UI loads faster than the animations of the rewards, it just happened to me twice, once while lvling up Valeera.
And leveling up D.va while reaching 650, the UI BEFORE the animation of the lvling up and reward happened showed me that i had a chest unopened.
The bug is just visual. I did not had completed the daily quest.
This is a screenshot of D.va and me reaching 650
https://imgur.com/a/9Cv512e

Hi,

I had the same problem as well for many times. I never wanted to make it a big deal but its going on my nerves now. I just played again and gained a chest and i leveled up my alex and gained another one. When i wanted to open them, one was missing again.

I just leveled a character to gain a chest. In that same instance, I went up in player level. That’s two chests. I was only able to open ONE chest.

Quest chests being deleted Documented here.

A BLUE HAS ACKNOWLEDGED ON THIS THREAD THAT THIS IS A VISUAL BUG, if you’d actually use the BLIZZ button on the top right of the thread for an easy find.

1 Like

At first I thought this was a visual bug too, but it has now happened multiple times. The most recent where I know I should have received two chests is one for leveling a character and another for going up a factor of 5 player level in the same game. I should have received a common chest for the character level, and a rare chest for the factor of 5 player level.

The end game recap screen showed two chests, but I only received the one rare.

I thought it was just me, but yeah I am missing a loot box when I lvl up and get a loot box at the end of round it said 2 Chest then when I click to open there is only 1.

Had the same issue right now and last night.
How can we (you) fix this?
Cheers,
Veronica.

Same for me, 3 times now.
Edit: It isn’t just a display issue as this latest (4th) time I gained 2 chests 1 for a hero level up and I for my level also going up to 125 but only 1 chest was available to open.

same problem. missing chests for lvl up hero and account