Missing Loot Chest

Hi,

I’ve just leveled a hero and completed a daily quest but only had one chest to open, so you’re having a bug.

Best Regards,
ProfessorG

Yeah… I’ve leveled Anduin and completed a quest and only one chest to open too…

That is correct! Completing Daily Quests don’t award chests, only gold. So if you leveled a Hero and completed a Quest, you should have gotten gold and 1 chest.

The issue people are seeing is the post game screen will say that you got 2 chests, when you only got the correct amount of 1 and the gold reward from the quest, which you are getting, but there is not pop up for it.

Hope that clarifies the issue!

1 Like

The problem is with no daily quests. I ve just leveled up Xul and my HOTS lvl, but received only one chest as well. The same happened with Sylvana lvl10 chest yesterday

3 Likes

Just had this happen when a hero and my account levelled at the same time only got 1 chest not 2.

That is correct littlespider. Your Account level is just the sum of your Hero Levels therefore your Account always levels when your Hero does and you only receive one Loot Chest when leveling up a Hero.

For Bestial, I looked into the issue you reported here where leveling Sylvanas to level 10 only granted you one Chest. On my testing accounts and my personal account, when I hit a level 10 Milestone, I saw one Common Loot Chest and one Hero Loot Chest, as well as the bonus gold. This caused my Loot Chest pop up to say I got 3, when I correctly got 2. If you level another Hero to 10 and look at your Loot menu afterwards and do not see the Hero Chest and 1 additional Loot Chest, please take a screenshot and show me here!

Thanks!
Huginncord

1 Like

yes but you are supposed to get an epic? chest when you hit a level milestone as i just hit level 80 in the time i mentioned above.

1 Like

Hit level 75 on Sylvanas. Does that not award a Sylvanas chest as well as a regular chest? I only received one chest.

1 Like

This has happened to me and a friend twice today. We were levelling to get gold for the new champ and doing quests. When we should received a hero chest and a loot chest we only got a loot chest. There is defiantly a bug that is shorting your player base chests. please fix this issue. The display issue is only after you finish a game and on the recap screen. the real issue is on my main page were is says loot chests 2 and then I try and get them and only get one.

Сейчас произошла такая же ситуация. Достигла 30-й уровень на Рейноре и мне показали, что должно быть два контейнера за уровень и уровень персонажа, но при открытии контейнеров был только один.

You are rewarded a Hero chest when that hero reaches a milestone of 10. You can track progress for your profile and Heroes in the progression tab in the lower right. Sylvanas will earn a chest with her name on it at levels 10, 20, 30, 40, etc. 75 is not part of that–only gold and likely a mastery taunt upgrade (don’t quote me on the latter).

1 Like

I just experienced this bug. I just played a game as Zarya who was like a sliver away leveling from 5 to 6. Now I did have a Daily Quest active (Play 3 games as a Supp or Healer) but before this game I was 0/3. I played the game, we won it and obviously Zarya leveled up. This made my Player level up. It said 2 loot chests available obviously. I go to the loot screen and only 1 chest available. This is not the first time it’s happened.

Hey all,

So for me, the bug is the loot “counter” / popup shows there is 2 loot chest available, but there should only be one. I ranked up a player level and had 0 loot chest to start with. After the game, it showed I had 2 chest. Click on loot, only one available.

Yep, same happened to me yesterday. I played a level 1 character (Yrel) for my first game of the day and she leveled to 2 in 1 game, which somehow resulted in me receiving 2 loot chests. As I did not complete any daily quest yet (it was only my first game of the day), this shows that it might not be related to doing daily quests at all. Today I did the same, but on my level 1 Orphea and the same thing happened (except I played 2 games, still not completing my Daily quest though). I took pics if any of the Devs or GMs are interested.

I’m not sure it has anything to do with daily quests. I leveled up to level 4 with Qhira, which means one normal chest (one normal chest for every hero level), but i also leveled my account to level 455, which means one rare chest (one rare chest every 5 account levels). It first said i had recieved 2 loot chests, but i never got that rare chest. Only got the normal chest for leveling up Qhira. :frowning:

Edit: Just want to add that when my friend check progress on his account right now, it says 0/5 on the rare chest, but right next to it, it says “Rare chest in 9 player levels”. So i think this bug has something to do with that rather then with completing daily quests.

The Rare Chest you get every 5 levels and the Epic Chest you get every 25 levels replaces the Common Loot chest you normally get from leveling, not in addition to. Your account level is the sum of your Hero levels, so you always will see your Account level move up when a Hero level does.

EDIT: Thanks Fuschia!

1 Like

You mean 25 levels.

Right, i actually just realized this myself. However, you made a typo i believe. You get epic chests every 25 levels. :wink: And you get the hero specific chests every 10 levels, but that one shouldn’t replace any other chests if i’m right? :slight_smile:

Keeps happening to me over and over. They should fix this soon. No matter what I always get less 1 chest, so if I am supposed to get 2 , I get 1, if am supposed to get 3 I get 2. Fix it please missing multiple chests at this time. Should give us a free hero at this point

Correct. But just to be clearer, a Hero specific chest every 10 Hero levels. Just to distinguish it from Account (Player) levels. This is also one of the few times where you can get more than one loot chest for leveling a Hero.