Missing heroes and progress

Hello, I have not been playing for a while now and just installed the game again recently, but all of my heroes and progress are gone, the game is behaving as if I am a completely new player.

Tried to change regions and log in and out several times, but nothing. Please help :slight_smile: cheers!

What is your game account profile showing? Is it the same you remember from where you last left off or showing as level 1 again? Issues like this are usually on the Blizzard end but resolve relatively fast. Are you able to load the in-game collection with no problems?

Showing as level 0 :slight_smile: As I said, the game treats me as a completely new player and I played a LOT when the game came out…

Make sure you are connecting to the correct region. Progress is unique to each region. You can be 1,000 on EU but 0 on US.

Tried many many times :slight_smile:
Always level 0

Hey atom!

Most often this is caused by your client connecting to the wrong region, so lets try something real quick. I know you said you tried changing Regions but I’m unsure if you were changing the region on the Battle.net App or in client, and want to try the in-client way real fast.

1. Launch in to the game and get to the main screen.
  2. Once loaded, hit Esc then click Log Out.
  3. When you get to the login screen, check in the lower left hand corner that the region set is correct for where you live. If not, change this.
  4. Once that Region box is correct, log in.

Let me know if that doesn’t fix your problem!

Hello!

Although I tried every log in option, including the in-client log out and changing region then logging in, I tried it again several times after seeing your message, but still nothing.

Cheers!

Alright, lets try the next thing!

Can you log out of the Battle.net App, and then confirm that the Region you are connecting to via the Battle.net app is set correctly. This is located over the email input spot on the Battle.net login menu.

After you confirm that you are in the right Battle.net region try again.

While this is happening, I will get your account info and see if I can poke into your account more.

Thanks for the update!

Could you check my account too pls? I haven’t played in 2 years and my characters are gone

me also missing some heroes that i buy recent i dont know why pls check my account

I too just logged in to find all of my progress and heroes erased. I tried the solutions listed but have had no luck either

Huggincord could you as well look at the seasonal quest error that avoids people to advance despite their wins and to masters to not appear ever on the GM leaderboard,.

Nevermind, just realized this is October of last year, my bad

You either logged into the wrong account by mistake or the wrong region.