Memes of the Storm

classic.
https://imgur.com/ATnKpfn

5 Likes

Imgur

14 Likes

Very complex meme not suitable for babies.

9 Likes

Not gonna lie, my first thought, was ā€œoh because he shattered the world!ā€ Then I realized and felt stupid

:woman_facepalming: I am not smart sometimes.

5 Likes

100% best meme ever :rofl:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s not it? Okay, then I donā€™t get it. Iā€™m a dumb dumb.

I donā€™t have the time to make a graphic, but -

Solo allied hero in lane, solo enemy hero in lane

Nova hides in the bushes

Ally attacks enemy

A dramatic solo battle ensues

Nova watches from afar

After a long, bloody battle with both heroes at nearly zero health the allied hero gets the advantage and leaps to deal the final, exciting blow

Nova snipes, killing the 1hp enemy instantly, then runs to another lane

Nova: ā€œNever saw it comingā€

3 Likes

Deathwing to enemy hero: ā€œWhen I open my mouth you can see your future in itā€

Enemy hero: ā€œNo way!ā€

Deathwing Qs

Enemy hero: ā€œUmmmmmā€¦ I donā€™t see anything yetā€

Too many Illidans:
ā€œHold my beerā€
DIES
ā€œHold my beerā€
DIES
ā€œHold my beerā€
DIES

4 Likes

Itā€™s cause heā€™s ā€œbrokenā€

1 Like

Kill me

3 Likes

Aahahhaha., I love these responses.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

12 Likes

they never see it coming.
https://imgur.com/Wa6Fz30

2 Likes

Chen: Thank you
*Kills the illidan*

4 Likes

Dont get it, plz explain

Also more DW memes

3 Likes

Deathwing is broken.

1 Like

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand SamiCha. The meme is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of art and programing most of the memes will go over a typical forumiteā€™s head. Thereā€™s also Samiā€™s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these memes, to realize that theyā€™re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike SamiCha truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldnā€™t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Samiā€™s existencial catchphrase ā€œI love dr Loganā€ which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevā€™s Russian epic Fathers and Sons Iā€™m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Samiā€™s genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What foolsā€¦ how I pity them. :joy: And yes by the way, I DO have a SamiCha tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. Itā€™s for the ladiesā€™ eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that theyā€™re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

7 Likes

tattoo artist mustā€™ve misspelled it. Such a shame.

4 Likes

This is justā€¦

k

4 Likes

I miss Tassadar memesā€¦

2 Likes