Memes of the Storm

Did you meet… ukrainians?

1 Like

dnt know, may be, i just feel its russian when the chat i dnt understand, and they reply things like “bro we kill kill we win”
bcoz twice it happened so, tht the russian player told me “bro we russian, kill or die, no joke” , so i believe its the same mindset, though i can b wrong,

Very bad you don’t understand what is each language.

It makes me sad.

me too :frowning:

:frowning:

a few only, Urdu, Hindi, English, Arabic, and i can detect if its spanish or french or even german, of course also chinese/japanese (not sure if which one, but can know its one of them) , the other seems russian, from the names, vladimir, vloskee, tht type,
but if they come on chat, im sure , bcoz these characters r russian only =
distorted A = д
mirrored N = й
mirrored R = я
DIgit four = ч

thts how i make assumption

The most simple thing how to distinguish those languages:
ы = russian
і = ukrainian

oh, hmmm and they both are similar in game play? kill kill or die , tht type?

I don’t think stupidity depends from if you are from X country or not.

I didn’t meet toxic ukrainians.

1 Like

Agreed 100% …
n its not the stupidity or the less skills that disturbs me… its the inability to listen.
Even spamming retreats, some people just think that they r superman , thts wht pains me

Russians r toxic, not in chat, but i have had 2 different russians, both vladmir something, (but thts the only info i have to say tht tthey were russian, i can b wrong) , both sat in hearthstone half the game,

Ukranian also uses this char. For a quick reference (and to be sure) you might want to look at the unicode tables of certain languages:
https://unicode-table.com/en/alphabets/russian/

1 Like

You didn’t play Dota 2 in 2014-2016 years, when russians started witch hunt for ukrainians there.
Maybe even now some of them do that, that’s why I don’t let russian in my team to know where I’m from.

OH, didnt know tht. but i never had anyone tell me tht hes from ukraine,
will keep in mind from now :slight_smile:

HOTS is my FIRST moba game :slight_smile:

where u from?

1 Like

:man_facepalming:
Where can I be from?

lemme guess, Ukraine :smiley:

1 Like

Post memes.

7 Likes

Thats why i never just blindly look at what has been typed to guess a language. I can understand a few words in some languages. And sometimes i can read the language fine enough to know which one it is (although not understanding it). But i guess thats because in europe you are kinda used to spot diffirent languages.

And with it, even though belgium and the netherlands both speak dutch, there is still a big enough diffirence between the 2 which can cause a lot of miscommunication. So even when i can make a rough estimate, it would still be difficult to guess the exact country.

2 Likes

Do it yourself.

3 Likes

I’m busy doing a world record that’s more important.

And I’m busy too by reading.

Reading on the forums? :thinking:

1 Like

Medicine books about teeth.