Memes of the Storm

It was unmistakable.

Hi there big fan

2 Likes

Hello Arthas main.
Do you like kill people because Arthas likes or it’s just you?

2 Likes

I like to see people going in then realising his slow/ att speed slow is scary then walking away

Btw most played this season will be stukov malganis murky and chen

2 Likes

4 Likes

This is the funniest meme in this thread and it doesn’t even require an illustration! :laughing:

3 Likes

2 Likes

all Voicelines that deal with the Darkness are memes by themselves

2 Likes

He knew it all along

2 Likes

Hahaha thank you I forgot about this one
Logan see the post above this :joy:

2 Likes

Did you take lessons of trolling from Hellobg? Because you are doing well.

I hate you.

2 Likes

Here I corrected it for you :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m feeling really despondent about my start to ranked play due to deliberate trolls. Does anyone have a meme to cheer me up?

3 Likes

Does my 22% wr count?

5 Likes

Yes, it feels like home to me. I never would have said that in another other season! :disappointed_relieved:

IKR, Ehhh, Dr. Logan you gave me a like…I wore my fingers and what’s left of my brain out giving you a wall of text about what I felt about the Tassadar rework in your thread, I was hoping for a response from you. My wall of text was akin to a Xentrex post, but still not as epic.

You are the champion of the Tassadar! I was keen to discuss.

1 Like

For you minky
https://imgflip.com/i/3xj6oz

Its 47% now, my 1st page of the match history is almost green!

3 Likes

An almost green match history! Enjoy while it last
It will end in a 9 minutes match :frowning:

2 Likes

Yeah I fear so. I think a full dps party

1 Like

Turn the archon eye glow into anime blush :+1:

4 Likes

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to main sergeant hammer. The dmg is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of pointing and clicking most of the dmg will go over a typical player’s head. There’s also Hammer’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation - her personal philosophy draws heavily from demanding people draft for her, for instance. Hammer mains understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the hero, to realize that they’re not just a bad valla, she’s a highly complex hero. As a consequence people who dislike Hammer mains truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the Complex strategy required to press z when you get dived on, which is a cryptic reference to France’s strategy in the second world war. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Hammer’s tactile genius unfolds itself on their laptop screens. What fools… how I pity them. :joy: And yes by the way, I did use cold hard cash to buy all of her skins. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 levels of my hammer level (preferably lower) beforehand.

8 Likes