Memes of the Storm

He is called Fenix, not Phoenix!

12 Likes

6 Likes

Ah s h i t here we go again
When Kael plays Convections and loses all the stacks

1 Like

i like imagining him acting like a crazy balloon swinging it’s arms. that way im sure u will laugh a ton more imaging it

When DrLogan starts to main another trash hero:

14 Likes

Just remplace Nova with Probius.

4 Likes

Nova is like Tassadar, so no. Probius is good if you know how to play him.
Ask SamiSha.

>Facebook

As an Alarak main i can tell you that Nova is a real pain to deal, her high speed and slender body makes her almost impossible to reach, once you fail to land Telekinesis you know you are pretty much done. Have confidence in the blondie, she is strong.
Probius is good at the first minutes of the match, but once the laning phase is over he is useless against a team who knows how to deal with him, making him almost as unpickable as Murky in ST.

I am not sure what’s going on in this thread, but posting so I can be a part of it.

11 Likes

Well doctor we will have to disagree !
I dont beleive in such thing as a bad character in this game ! ( yet at least lol )

I simply believe sone players havent found some characters true potential / or that they arent good enough lol

1 Like

I see you are the most funny man on parties!

2 Likes

I like to be once in a while XD

But since i dont want to highjack this post ill make one lol see you there :+1:! Get your bat-tassadar signal ready lol

1 Like

Thank you Sheen, very cool!

Can we get pool party back pls? k thx bye

16 Likes

More memes, less words.

Chop, Chop!

2 Likes

15 Likes

This meme template just can’t die.

I love it.

1 Like

Haha, same. Some of them are really good. I’d contribute but I’m not TL3 so that kind of discourages me.

I know I can post links but that’s boring lol.

1 Like

If they are that restrictive over image posting make it that users are allowed to post 5 - 10 images daily for TL2 and then remove the limit upon reaching TL3, too busted? Dunno.