Medallion Removed

I honestly agree. The medallion felt like a test to help balance against CC but it was too broad for the entire roster of heroes and roles. We just need better balance and talent trees.

Look at Hogger on the PTR for example, his talent tree is awesome since most of his talents effect multiple abilities in different ways. It makes him dynamic. A lot of heroes in the game already could use updates to talent trees to make them feel more dynamic to play.

Quite the contrary, they finally listened to the few good players that were left for a change.

2 Likes

Stunlock and boring meta of healers like only malf return. They shoud keep them atleast on healers.

1 Like

I think it was useless 90% of the time, so I don’t care about it being gone.

Eh, I didn’t use it much anyway. Besides, I want my anduin chastises to matter, and my warp rifts to slow again.

3 Likes

No more anomalies. Stop working on temporary stuff and more heroes that are permanent

I don’t think I’ve played Qhira once since the medallion so it will be nice to get to play her again now. I mean there were so many heroes and abilities that felt bad to use with medallion around. I liked it more than I thought I would but I preferred the game without it.

And it’s going to be even nicer cleansing her swing targets.
:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thank you blizzard! Now I can permanently quit and uninstall hots. Sorry for giving you a chance, but its clear you dont want a fun game nor a game with any depth whatsoever or decision making or skill or play potential and yeah…

It was so cool using the Medallion at the right time. it was satifsying making plays around it. It would of been cool to add more then we choose 1 in hero select each match

It was clear with your intention with this shallow and boring game when you dialed back some on the fort/tower changes and now this was the last nail in the coffin for me.

I was giving this game a chance over league, but its clear the dev team doesnt care. Ive been playing league again, more often, thank goodness Riot believes in non-shallow gameplay, in strategy and play potential.

Have fun to those who want to stay with this game with the tiny player base, the match maker will rarely give you balanced matches.

The tiny player base made clear that this shallow crap was not the way to go. but they dont care.

Bye. Done. This game done forever with me.

3 Likes

I feel your pain, brother :expressionless:

It’s actually the higher skill players who disliked it more. Medallion was integrated into the game in a haphzard way so the expected style never developed. Furthermore for really skilled players having a medallion up just 2 times is enough to completely flip the scales.

1 Like

Also in polls more than half disliked it.

In higher MMR, almost everyone though.

1 Like

Ah, I was wondering when we’d get the next Candy quitting post.

See you in 6 months!

7 Likes

Who the hell is Candy?

1 Like

It’s someone like dylan77, basically threatens to quit multiple times a year then keeps coming back

3 Likes

Quitting the game just because medallion is gone. Were you that bad you needed 1sec cc immunity just to have fun ?

4 Likes

Candy is unbearable.

How I thought Melke would make a thread and start a party when it’s gone. :joy: While I liked the GM, I don’t mind that it is removed. It has no impact on my games anyway.

The only thing I will miss, when people activate the GM before taking lethal damage. :smiley:

That was funny. People popping medallion when getting solo dove by Greymane and all the CC that he has :rofl:

3 Likes

I like GM, but I won’t cry after losing it.