Mecha Tyrael Quest Bug

I was working on the special event quest for healing 400,000 damage in winning games. Going into the match, I already had the majority needed (something like 280,000). I played a good long game as a healer and got the remaining healing needed.

After the game finished, I was credited with a mecha chest as a reward and all, but in my quest tab the progress has been reset back to 0/400,000 and I wasn’t given the option to continue on rebuilding Tyrael.

Mission: Aerial Support Module is a Repeatable quest. It is blue rather than the yellow of the first two in the quest chain.

This can be seen on the Mecha Tyrael screen when you hover of any of the seven quest chains.

After you get the Mecha chest is resets to start the quest over.

Click on Special Event button at the top of the screen to change to a different quest chain. Click on any of the other six circles around to Mecha Tyrael body.

1 Like

Much appreciated. I somehow missed the Special Event button at the top of the screen while looking for a way to advance the quest.

1 Like

Hey there, I cannot create a new topic, but I am doing a Mecha Tyrael Repair: Left leg where you need to deal 35,000 physical damage, I am using Zul’Jin and I am still at 0 damage dealt. Although I’ve read that almost every basic attack is considered a physical damage attack.

I don’t know if this is a bug or I am not using the right heroes, but I think Zul’Jin would be perfect for physical damage instead of Li-Ming.

Please help :x

Yes, Zul’jin is a good physical damage Hero.

Did you win or lose the game? Most Special Event quests also require winning, even if the text is missing from the description.

Do you have an active Special Event quest at the top of the Quest Log?

Click on Special Event button at the top of the screen to get to the Mecha Tyrael. Click on any of the seven circles (Quest lines) around the Mecha Tyrael body.

It just says Deal 35,000 Physical Damage. There is nothing about winning those games. And yes I have a special event quest at the top

Yes, and this has been posted by other people. But as I said. most of the quests do say “… in winning games”, so unfortunately the text is missing from the description.

Okay, thank you very much Fuschia!

Hey, got an issue with the second quest of left leg. I destroyed forts in multiple games i won, i checked the replay. but it wont count … the german team told me to write down in this bug thread

What Hero were you using? To get quest credit you need to be in the vicinity. That distance is about the same as getting experience for killing / destroying a minion, merc camp, tower, etc.