Map & Tassadar Bugs

Tassadar

• Picking Archon at 10 still allows Black Hole upgrade at 20 to be selected.
  • If Diablo charges an enemy into an enemy Tassadar’s wall, the enemy hero passes through and Diablo is stopped at the wall. Both should stop at the wall and the enemy should be stunned.
  • Executor’s Will talent has no visual indicator of when it is active. Maybe it should have crit indicators on spells?

Dragon Shire

• Dragon Knight has priority of forts/keeps/turrets over minions even when not attacking enemy heroes

Volskaya Foundry

• The protector can walk through Tassadar’s Force Wall
1 Like

Hey there Closure!

Some answers and questions!

• Picking Archon at 10 still allows Black Hole upgrade at 20 to be selected.

I’m not seeing this interaction you are talking about. When I take Archon at level 10, at level 20 Black Hole’s talent is not able to be selected. Are you referring to the new Favorite Talents feature or the UI element where it adds the heart icon?

• If Diablo charges an enemy into an enemy Tassadar’s wall, the enemy hero passes through and Diablo is stopped at the wall. Both should stop at the wall and the enemy should be stunned.

This is currently known behavior. It can happen to any player created terrain.

• Executor’s Will talent has no visual indicator of when it is active. Maybe it should have crit indicators on spells?

This is great feedback, but not strictly a bug. Thanks for this, I’ll pass it up and ask!

Dragon Knight has priority of forts/keeps/turrets over minions even when not attacking enemy heroes

I am fairly positive this is intended, but can double check. Just to be super clear, did you use the Fire Breath ability and did any Heroes walk into the area and take damage or were there no other Heroes around?

The protector can walk through Tassadar’s Force Wall

This is how it has always been. Vehicles and Bosses are able to walk through Tassadar’s Force Wall.

2 Likes

Thanks for the replies!

I didn’t end up selecting Black Hole at 20, but it wasn’t grayed out at the talent select screen and it lit up when I hovered it before picking the Archon upgrade. It could be related to the favorites feature.

The Dragon Knight is intentional, I think. I played on the live game afterwards and the dragon knight is always targeted. I am certain it wasn’t due to a fire breath.

There actually is a visual indicator, Tassadar flashes yellow when it’s active, though I’ll agree that it isn’t super obvious to the user otherwise.

How can you pick Executor’s Will and say there’s no visual indicator of when it is active? Are you blind or something? Yes, Tass flashes yellow, and he leaves trail when walking.
I mean if you post bugs, you can double check on them. Because you give more disinformation, than actual info.

This is currently known behavior. It can happen to any player created terrain.

What kind of response is this?

Do you mean to say that it is known or (un)intended behaviour? You got me slightly confused.

There is a visual glowing effect when executioners will is active. Would be nice to see icon highlights?