Mal'Ganisis ruining the game. I hope you guys are happy

I think Activision/Blizzard is actually ******** for releasing this hero. You nerfed him like 3 times and he is still the worst thing to ever happen to your game. So overpowered.

I found the tracer main! Mal Gainis is hardly the worst thing to happen to hots. That award definitely goes to Tracer, Genji, or Chromie. Gainis can be ridiculous to fight against because of his sustain if you can’t burst him down, his cc is absurd, but he still has to follow the basic rules that everyone except overwatch cancer has to.
He probably isn’t strong enough, tbh, considering he is Mal GAINIS, son of the Legion. Why he wasn’t released during Legion, idk. Blizzard has a failboat marketing department. Got that Primal Flame Saber though…

1 Like

I don’t have a main. My top 4 heroes are. Sylvannas, Illidan, Raynor and Lili.

I’m not experiencing what you are describing. Please use Malganis in 3 ranked games and post the replays to help me and those like me understand.

2 Likes

Can’t. Always banned cuz too OP lul

3 Likes

What? How!? The Mal’ganis hate threads are still here!? But… they lost the war against the matchmaking threads…

3 Likes

I am happy :sob: :sob:

i just pick malthael or bw counters him so much

Actually, it doesn’t go to either of them.
In fact, they are rather well additions to the game because they made it way more interesting.

Ana Amari.

You’re welcome.

No, Mal’ganis is not OP. He’s got a 51.1% winrate. That’s fine.

His win rate is only that low because he’s only played in QM games. Take a note at the amount of times he’s been banned. I’ll help you out and inform you it’s been over 54000 times! That’s just based on the info we know, it could be more.

1 Like

Oh, nevermind, he’s still got a 57% winrate in QM. Wow, okay.

either of who? because i said three people. Is English not your first language? pls grammer harder